Missing Person In Bangkok

gan001

I am a Malaysian from Selangor, my brother in law has been missing from his home in Malaysia since the 29th Dec 2003.

Recently we came to know (from the immigration office and Thai Airways)

that he has left to Bangkok. We are very much worried about him.

We have made a police report but we have not received any further info.

The following are the information that we do have:

He left the country at 20:15 from KLIA to Bangkok.

Via Thai Airways flight no TG418 (MH9426), the reference no is RE6DR8.

Is there any way of locating him? Wether by contacting the Malaysian Embassy in Thailand or some other way?

If so could someone plz give me the email address of the Malaysian Embassy.

Any kind of advice you could give is appreciated.

Cr@p jokes aside , I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate these comments if one of your relatives was missing? ( Mother-in-law withstanding)

Malaysian Embassy ... 35 South Sathorn Road. Tungmahamek Sathorn. Bangkok 10120 (662) 679 2190/ 199 (622)

Good Luck.

Kevin , missing relative in another country is stressed enough , dont give the guy more stress with your silly joke. :o

Goodluck with searching. Perhaps he would just not want to be bother calling home during his holiday period. If something really bad happened, they would normally report to the embassy.

And why not say something to MAERIM,is my ass more attractive? Maybe,because I have heard from Dr. PP that he don't use soap.

Maerim uses soap ( sparingly ) most Saturday nights if he's not too busy. Cleanliness is next to Godliness, which is why he's an aetheist, and a lil stinky.

You're so busy worrying about Maerim's stinky ring piece, that you've totally forgotten your job, Doc (proctologist?). i.e. malaysian embassy, email address, advice on locating a missing person, that kind of thing. No hurry now, in your own time. :o:D

I would suggest the following:

1. Contact the Malaysian Embassy and (only) through them the Thai police

2. Place an ad in the English language press with a photo - requesting information from 3rd parties, or requesting him to contact you urgently

3. Check his credit card / ATM usage with your local bank (this is possible only after reporting him missing to your local police)

Good Luck!