Well Im Skint - tips for survival!

Soph

go to a pub that has a dart board, put a 500bht note over the treble 20, (i.e 4 drawing pins )charge a fee of 100bht for 3 arrows, if all 3 hit the 500bht note the note belongs to the guy who paid,of course there is one stipulation, one dart from the oche, one dart with a step forward from the oche then 3rd dart from 1 step back from the oche, made some money in london this way but not sure about darts going into thai notes,with respect for king etc. maybe substitute with a singha label.

go to a pub that has a dart board, put a 500bht note over the treble 20, (i.e 4  drawing pins )charge a fee of 100bht for 3 arrows, if all 3 hit the 500bht note the note belongs to the guy who paid,of course there is one stipulation, one dart from the oche, one dart with a step forward from the oche then 3rd dart from 1 step back from the oche, made some money in london this way but not sure about darts going into thai notes,with respect for king etc. maybe substitute with a singha label.

Like your style Mr Buffalo! Think I might have to give that one a go :o

Soph!!

How´s the days passing by...C´mon, we want a daily update... Do you get credit at your local internet shop`... otherwise, buy less beer, but keep us informed of how your starvation is going.

When pay day gets here, you can send us a thousand baht each.

This one is easy, says The Dude, just find yourself a farang bf. They are the Jai Dees of the world. Just ask any Thai girl bout that. Ask The Dude's gf

Bambi thinks she want to DIG one, as the dude advice..

dig dig .. :D:o

is the dude sure a Farang BF is Jai Dee?

if the dude says so ..bambi digs digs :D:D

Well - im still alive :D with 500 baht in my pocket, so its not been too bad at all!!!

Needless to say, the Mama is still sat uneaten at home (I actually really dont like the stuff)

Have been eating very healthy Khao Gaerng every day for 20 baht and all the free veggies you get - and I feel good.

Lucky for me we have empoyed 5 new chef's this month so there have been lots and lots of food tasting sessions at work.

I am a survivor :o

go to a pub that has a dart board, put a 500bht note over the treble 20, (i.e 4  drawing pins )charge a fee of 100bht for 3 arrows, if all 3 hit the 500bht note the note belongs to the guy who paid,of course there is one stipulation, one dart from the oche, one dart with a step forward from the oche then 3rd dart from 1 step back from the oche, made some money in london this way but not sure about darts going into thai notes,with respect for king etc. maybe substitute with a singha label.

You're right about HM on that one - I certainly wouldn't like to try it.

/edit - Good stuff Soph, only a few days left now...

Edited by Insight

Well, only 2 days to go now and ive still got 70 baht in my pocket (ok, i borrowed 500 off a friend!)

Bikes got plenty of gassoline, going out for dinner tonight with a friend (freebie!) and its all looking good.

So it can just about be done!!!

I have survived the skintness - so guys, next time your boyfriend/girlfriend tells you they need 1000 baht tell them it has to last 2 weeks cos Soph did it :o

50bht a day for food, ride the motor bike to jomtien(r u in pattaya???) and hang around the beach all day or stay in the house...go too your favorite bar talk to mamasan explain your situation start a tab and pay her a little extra when you get your cash..

good luck... :o

sorry just read your last post....GOOD JOB...

Edited by glassdude007

I have survived the skintness - so guys, next time your boyfriend/girlfriend tells you they need 1000 baht tell them it has to last 2 weeks cos Soph did it  :D

Most of us would probally be alone if we told them that :o but nice going . I hope you don't have to go through that again .

He would be more than welcome to come and join me in the Cheap Charlie club, although as of tomorrow, my membership will expire in this club and I will be back in the money club - I plan on having pizza and wine tomorrow night, and I cant wait - who would though you would ever look forward to pay day THIS much!!!

:o:D:D

Aaggghh! Just been to the ATM to get some lovely money to go to Tesco - and it wouldnt give me any - freakin out now, the pay day lady is off somewhere and I cant get through on her phone.

Oh my god, im doomed!!!!! :o

• 2 weeks later...