Sleepless In Rawai

sanuk21

If it's at night, it isn't routine maintenance.

Lack thereof. A power line was cut due to tree branches on Wichit Rd. near Sai Yuan Rd. The lines went right through the middle of a huge tree. Looked like it had never been trimmed around the lines.

Edited by ScubaBuddha

Probably a car hitting a power pole, power came back on at about 2300 hours

tried to contact them on there emergency number but got no answer

It was a tree shorting/breaking a power line near Wichit/Sai Yuan.

Power is out again this morning/early afternoon. Not sure why this time but this is getting annoying. :annoyed:

I used to have a number at my old place. I have never had any success calling when the power is out. I just called the number on the electric bill - 076 212 125, but got a recording that the number is out of service. :blink: What is the emergency number you have?

Power is out again this morning/early afternoon. Not sure why this time but this is getting annoying. :annoyed:

I used to have a number at my old place. I have never had any success calling when the power is out. I just called the number on the electric bill - 076 212 125, but got a recording that the number is out of service. :blink: What is the emergency number you have?

Power was also out in certain areas of Kata, just came back on.

What do you mean with 'Wichit' BTW, do you mean the road normally spelled Viset Road?

Probably the same number you have, Mrs calls it not me, never get a answer only recording after hours and weekend

What do you mean with 'Wichit' BTW, do you mean the road normally spelled Viset Road?

Transliteration is a fluid thing... I saw a gov't sign transliterating "Phuket" as "Phu Ket" the other day.

Yes, I know, but I would like to know what SB means with 'Wichit', hence my question.

Transliteration is a fluid thing... I saw a gov't sign transliterating "Phuket" as "Phu Ket" the other day.

Yes, I know, but I would like to know what SB means with 'Wichit', hence my question.

stevenl, it's probably just a mistake, or typo. Jeez!

stevenl, it's probably just a mistake, or typo. Jeez!

I just want to know if he means Viset Road yes or no. Not that difficult or impolite a question I'd think.

What's wrong with that question?

I just want to know if he means Viset Road yes or no. Not that difficult or impolite a question I'd think.

What's the big deal here. I've seen it spelled Viset, Wiset, and Wichit, even Wichet. Just Google all those spellings and you will see address examples for Rawai area.

My we are all becoming sarcastic, pedantic so and so's aren't we.

Chill out, the sun is shining and evanson can get San Mig in the dangerous mom and pop stores so all is well with the world!

I live off Wichit Rd and couldn't care less how you spell it as long as my mail gets here.

Edited by stuandchris

What's the big deal here. I've seen it spelled Viset, Wiset, and Wichit, even Wichet. Just Google all those spellings and you will see address examples for Rawai area.

No big deal at all. I just asked SB a question to be sure he means the road normally called Viset Road. Probably that is the road he means, but just would like to be 100% sure, that is all. And suddenly everybody makes a big deal out of this?

SB seems to not care at all because he does not bother to answer.

My we are all becoming sarcastic, pedantic so and so's aren't we.

Chill out, the sun is shining and evanson can get San Mig in the dangerous mom and pop stores so all is well with the world!

I live off Wichit Rd and couldn't care less how you spell it as long as my mail gets here.

Same Same, i use Wiset Road in my address and always receive my Mail