Thai Govt Will Seek To Spend Bt900 Billion On Flood Recovery

webfact

I think she'll be able to probably get about a Billion baht for every dead body she can can come up with. At only 506 dead she's still a bit short of her goal of 900 Billion, but I'm not counting her out just yet.

Pretty fxxccccng sick.

Hope you get the help you need.

You talk as if killing people wasn't the goal. If it were true they didn't want dead people they'd be doing more, don't you think? THAT'S sick if you ask me.

Where do you get the idea that killing people is the goal ??

What is it now, Yingluck the assassin ??

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she'll be able to probably get about a Billion baht for every dead body she can can come up with. At only 506 dead she's still a bit short of her goal of 900 Billion, but I'm not counting her out just yet.

Pretty fxxccccng sick.

Hope you get the help you need.

You talk as if killing people wasn't the goal. If it were true they didn't want dead people they'd be doing more, don't you think? THAT'S sick if you ask me.

Where do you get the idea that killing people is the goal ??

What is it now, Yingluck the assassin ??

If the intent wasn't to kill people we'd be seeing the best people Thailand has working on this emergency rather than the embarrassingly inept who would appear to be running things now. It shows a really callous disregard for the lives of those affected. Surely you don't think this is the best Thailand can come up with do you? And if you don't think it is, why isn't it?

The court system will actually support you, if you are correct in your accusations

This is your civic duty, is it not ?

The court system failed to protect Kornthep Viriya when he made accusations against the Shins.

It's your civic duty to master proper quoting of posts.

The court system will actually support you, if you are correct in your accusations

This is your civic duty, is it not ?

The court system failed to protect Kornthep Viriya when he made accusations against the Shins.

It's your civic duty to master proper quoting of posts.

Thanks for tidying up my post.

Notwithstanding the limitations of the Thai legal system, is there any evidence at all , hard or anecdotal, to support the allegation that PM Yingluck is corrupt as stated and implied in numerous posts ?