Custom-Fitted Sound Attenuation Ear Plugs For Musicians

Well I'd like to know where I can make and purchase Custom-Fitted Sound Attenuation Ear Plugs for Musicians..

I am DJ and I need a -25dB pair...

If there is no way to find some in Samui, maybe someone could tell me about another place where I could make some? Bangkok? Suratthani?

or maybe an online way to do it, like they send you a do it yourself kit that you send back... and then they send you the custom product?

Thx

Edited by jaroulz

Hi,, if you do a search on "custom fit ear moulds" you'll find a few options there if you have not done already, mostly in America though, although I think I remember seeing one in Austarlia during my search a few months back, varying in price but somewhere around 115 USD per set, as you say it involved them sending a mould kit to you for taking an impression, sending that back to them and then waiting a week or more for the ear moulds to arrive,,,,

in the end I went for 2 sets from the Audioligy dept in Bumrungrad Hospital in BKK, one set for total block and another set with a small vent allowing me to hear voice commands at 2000 baht per set much cheaper than online,, although some of these vented moulds online do have filters which mine do not have,, but my ones seem to do the job ok,, be sure that if you are ordering online that you get the silicon moulds as there is an older cheaper type available that I believe are not quite so comfortable