Travel From Suvanabhumi Airport To Samrong (Bearing)

oz457

Dear friends,

it has been a year I have been to Thailand, I have to travel next Tuesday to Bangkok for business. As the flooding is getting worse, will it be a problem to travel from the airport to Samrong?

Last year, the BTS Bearing was still closed for construction. Is it open yet? Maybe I could use the airport link and go further with the BTS to Bearing station if it is operational.

Are there still busses running from the airport to Sukhumvit?

Greetings to all.

Bearing station is now open but to get there from the airport using the skytrain is a long way around, it would be quicker and probably cheaper to get a taxi.

The obvious question to your answer: will there still be a taxi service. I have no idea how severe the flooding situation is on this trajectory.

Bearing station is now open but to get there from the airport using the skytrain is a long way around, it would be quicker and probably cheaper to get a taxi.

The obvious question to your answer: will there still be a taxi service. I have no idea how severe the flooding situation is on this trajectory.

Right now you will have no problem getting from Swampy to Bearing. Just take a taxi/Limo and tell them to go via Bang Na Trad road.