Take Condom Honey

garrfeild

Funny you say a farang wife wouldn't do that, nope. But then I bet a farang husband wouldn't allow his wife to run around either? and I would have to say that most of the Thai women I know wouldn't do that either.

As has been pointed out by others, you can believe it or not, but if it were me, I would probably value body parts over the need to make a point ;)

Well.. the 4 i had a prolonged relation with was all different...

1st one dind't mind a 3some at all..

2nd was sincerely worried bout AIDS and insisted i had a condom, (she was only into short time tho) and insisted i made a test

3rd one suggested it just to get an incentive to get a fight (we where married)

4th & current one unfortunately havn't got either interest or humor, so she don't suggest anything,

and i seem to have lost my sting, too

Edited by poanoi

Obviously she doesn't give a sh*t about u and is happy just to take your money and wants you to use a condom so she doesn't get anything nasty before your cash runs out. While she spends time with her "Brother" when your in BKK. Could be wrong.....

+1

I'm with you PattaniMan

If you have ducks in the garden when you get home...be afraid...be very afraid...

Quack..quack...

You dont for one minute actually think she is giving you permission to go and play hide the sausage somewhere else do you.....:blink:

It's actually not that uncommon.

True. Mind you, the wives/gfs who say this are generally screwing their thai boyfriends behind hubbies back too.

Whether she meant well or was a veiled threat is of debate, bottom line id be concerned.

1) why does she feel that I must have sex to the point it matters little who with only that i stay strapped with a conny

2) is this concern over her own past infidelity which is mannifesting itself as a "take condom honey" request

3) Does she want a more open relationship where she expects both of us to see people on the side whilst the other is away.\\

so id be concerned.

definately sounds like a test. She wont tell you if you fail. You'll be for the chop. :rolleyes:

If it's not then it sounds like she doesnt love you and is likely a player herself.

I often think to myself I hope my girlfriend doesnt falsely believe I'm messing around. That would be doubly terrible!

With out fail she always says to me "don't forget, take condom"! I tell her I don't need condom.

She says its OK "honey I want you be happy"

Tell her that you're taking them.... and that the monthly salary you give her will be a few thousand baht short as you want to be happy with a white skinned 20 yr old Sino-Thai.

I dun know, might be just as it reads. I have 2 GF's both know about each other but dun either give a crap or what have you. I also work offshore so I only live in Thailand in a month on month off basis. I would fully expect they have Thai BF's while I am gone or away on a golfing trip. Thing is I was 1) honest from the start about what I am (Jow Choo) 2) Told them as long as they are sweet to me we can have relationship or call it what you will. 3) Complement each other perfectly One is a stellar cook and the other one can clean my house like no one else. So yea maybe she reads it like that or maybe she just wants to see your reaction when she says it because she thinks she can read you. Next time tell her Yes Teerak I have in my wallet everyday. See her reaction and make the hell sure you are not with in 8 feet of her.

post-145084-0-59516400-1321527687_thumb.