Finding Vet In Bangkok To Neuter Male Kitten

I have three 10 week old kittens. Two are female and one is male. I want to get the male neutered but every Vet in Bangkok that I contact won't perform the operation until it is at least 6 months old. I have read that kittens can be neutered after 8 weeks. Most US WEB sites (ASPCA, etc) state neutering can be done between 8 to 16 weeks. Can anyone recommend a place in Bangkok (near downtown) to get the male kitten neutered younger than 6 months?

Had exactly the same issue with a male puppy. Vets don't want to neuter until the animal is fully grown, claiming that if it's neutered to early it won't develop properly.

My suggestion would be to contact one of the soi dog/cat rescue organisations such as SCAD and ask who they use, because they're definitely getting their animals neutered much younger than 6 months.

Had exactly the same issue with a male puppy. Vets don't want to neuter until the animal is fully grown, claiming that if it's neutered to early it won't develop properly.

My suggestion would be to contact one of the soi dog/cat rescue organisations such as SCAD and ask who they use, because they're definitely getting their animals neutered much younger than 6 months.

I did send an inquiry to SCAD but haven't heard back yet. They are probably busy with the flooding and affected pets. I will try some of the others.