Air Asia

vodka

In the past, Western Tours (not far from Burger King) told me they did, but last time they said they couldn't book Air Asia nowadays, but it might be worth asking. Yo can of course use the website, but personally I always have problems on the site (on a Mac with Safari browser) so have not been able to use it. You could also try Tuk Tours (www.tuktours.dk) based in Hua Hin.

I just have problems with AA.

You book via the internet.

I use them all the time, great. :jap:

I do but unfortunately if you aren't familiar with the AA booking site you can end up wasting heaps of time stuffing about..Heres one thing that gets people every time..right at the end theVisa verification password..Thats a killer for people if they aren't prepared and means if they don't have one they can't book!

Booking on the Air Asia website is great if you're using a PC.

But unfortunately on a modern Mac, at least on OS X 10.7 (Lion) their website does NOT work properly 100% of the time (and it's not just me that has experienced this problem, many people I know have encountered the same type of issues).

And you're a brave man if you'd be happy just going to an Internet cafe and putting your credit card in.

Good to know you can book via Tesco - next time I need an Airasia flight I will check out that option.

But unfortunately on a modern Mac, at least on OS X 10.7 (Lion) their website does NOT work properly 100% of the time (and it's not just me that has experienced this problem, many people I know have encountered the same type of issues).

And you're a brave man if you'd be happy just going to an Internet cafe and putting your credit card in.

Good to know you can book via Tesco - next time I need an Airasia flight I will check out that option.

one more reason that i will never buy a mac

Where in Tesco is this facility ??? I would rather they have the hassle as it is a worry using your credit card here. :(