Orient Thai Recovering?

ALFREDO

-transam-

How good the pilots are trained and how good the airplanes are serviced you can never 100% know yourself.

I saw nothing what i did not like and a similar accident happened to a Thai Air flight in Surat Thani some years ago.

Thai Airplane went down in bad weather after two wrong landing attempts. Same, similar to One Two Go.

Both crews made the wrong decision to try to land at all cost.

Do you now also not fly with Thai Airways any more?rolleyes.gif

-transam- -Payboy-

Accidents happen, but I believe that circumstances, even in Airlines can change and I felt ok, last Monday with my trip,

whatever happened some years ago.jap.gif

Edited by ALFREDO

Every Baht less spent is worth a risk.w00t.gifcrazy.gifhit-the-fan.gif

and

I still have trust in human possibility to learning and improving his fews, so I think things have changed at Orient Thai.rolleyes.gif

Edited by ALFREDO

Sorry they will not get another chance from me, whatever they call themselves today.

it's not the accident, I few a few days later on them. But I had a 10 flight pass and after 2 flights they stopped honoring them with no refund of unused fickets

Sorry, they stole from me, changed their name and say everything is from the heart

This airline ( One-Two - Go folded into parent company Orient Thai ) was grounded for lax safety, which had killed 90 people in Phuket.

Pilots just didn't make a bad decision but a blatant error due to crap training. Whoops no one throttled up the engine for a go around according to the official report read it at ;

www.investigateudom.com

and make a more informed decision as to whether this family owned operation has changed their ways.

Some pretty goods stuff on it about DCA too I would stay off any Thai budget airline.