Accident Chaweng R.I.P

My sister in law has been hit by car yesterday 5-11 around 12:00 pm.

It happens in front of the big patrol station chaweng ring road..

As she came outside our soi with a car behind (driven by samui women without license) which follow her, she turn to the big ring road.

The car behind her hit her in a strange way and in a panic reaction override her!

She has been transported to bangkok hospital in critical conditions.

This early morning they removed her to the public hospital where she died a few hours later.

As we were in Holland when it happened we only heard from the rest of the family what was going on!

My Wife is now on the way to thailand and will arrive tomorrow morning thai time in samui!

If anybody had seen this accident please sent me a message.

Edited by Scott
email edited out/Scott

My condolences to you and your family. We do not allow emails on the open forum, so I have edited out. If anyone has any information, please use the PM function.

Again, my sympathies during this difficult time.

and believe I can say that we all are sorry for their loss as has been shown above.

I would agree.

I would also add that the Samui Members of this forum are a considerate group of people. If the OP thinks they may be able to help in any way, then please do post again. I am sure people would be happy to help at this difficult time if they could.:jap:

and believe I can say that we all are sorry for their loss as has been shown above.

I would agree.

I would also add that the Samui Members of this forum are a considerate group of people. If the OP thinks they may be able to help in any way, then please do post again. I am sure people would be happy to help at this difficult time if they could.:jap:

+1

Sorry to hear about the accident. Condolences to all of the family

Posts deleted. If you have a question you PM the mod in question but you DO NOT hijack this thread with your issues. I do hope this is perfectly clear as any further posts in this vein will result in something more than mere deletion.

the rules are in place for the protection of the forum AND members. If you disagree with them then email support but they are there & will be adhered to. The PM function is just as effective as an email.

I hope this is now understood more clearly.

are you sure of the timing?. I went past the petrol station (the new one) and saw the aftermath, but it was saturday at approx 12 midday saturday, I'm sure of my timing as I was on route to a funeral in Lamai,

sorry just realised what 5-11 meant,, yes I saw the aftermath, but some people who attended the funeral I was on route t,o witnessed the accident.

I know they are due to return to other parts of Thailand early tommorow, I'll ask what they witnessed.

are you sure of the timing?. I went past the petrol station (the new one) and saw the aftermath, but it was saturday at approx 12 midday saturday, I'm sure of my timing as I was on route to a funeral in Lamai,

sorry just realised what 5-11 meant,, yes I saw the aftermath, but some people who attended the funeral I was on route t,o witnessed the accident.

I know they are due to return to other parts of Thailand early tommorow, I'll ask what they witnessed.

It was last saturday, so you must seen these accident!

Now my wife is on the way to samui, hope to here some more tomorrow.

The problem is that the offenders are samui people and my fam is isaan!

Now there is trouble because they dont want to pay! And my wife says the other party allready paid the police!

R.I.P

Sorry exactly what time and date and location was the accident?

I know that has been mentioned before but just want it clear if possible/

time?

Date?

Location?

what vehcile was invoved?

Thanks

think original post makes all these points quite clear. 12.00, 5 november, PTT station on ring road chaweng, car hit bike