Australian Shot In The Chest Following Failed Drug Deal In Jomtien

Rimmer

Australian shot in the chest following failed drug deal in Jomtien

PATTAYA: -- An Australian man was shot following a drug deal which went wrong in Jomtien, according to the victim’s Thai girlfriend. Mr. Graham John Williamson aged 50 was rushed to the Pattaya Memorial Hospital just before 6.30am on Monday with a gunshot wound to his chest. His shaken girlfriend, Khun Sirinoot aged 27 explained that Mr. Williamson had asked her to arrange the purchase of Crystal Methamphetamine. A price between the dealer and Khun Sirnoot was agreed upon and they arranged to meet at Mr. Williamson’s room on the Tepprasit Road in Jomtien. Two men arrived and demanded the money be handed-over first. Mr. Williamson complied but the men did not give over the drugs in return. One of the dealers produced a gun and ordered he hand over all cash and valuables but Mr. Williamson resisted and was shot in the chest following one warning shot into the air.

Full story HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2011-11-07

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Removed as I would probably get banned for my honest thoughts

If I am not mistaken, the victim was shot by the dealer. Either way, a man has been shot and we may never know the true story. Thus the call for respect.

Craig, the farang asked his GF to set up a deal in order to obtain drugs.

At this point no gunshot at all.

Only this knowledge doesn't deserve any respect.

Now he is shot, we have to show respect? Why?