Looking For Personal Assistant With Good English

seeker108

Hi all,

Happily, I will soon be back in Chiang Mai!!! Hurray! The downside is that both of the gals that I would have thought to have help me to get settled in have had their own good fortune and are now living abroad. So any suggestions would be very welcome.

I will put out some classifieds but I thought I would also see if any members here had anyone they wanted to recommend. I am looking for someone trustworthy and really on the ball, and I have come to trust the opinions of most of the members here. This may also then help someone that you know who would like to work with a farang as an assistant. This would be a paid position, not that it would be a huge amount initially. Though after I get a non-profit set up that I am working on then that would obviously improve.

Of course good English is essential and he/she should be able to work with basic computer programs. Though if someone is a very good organizer then the computer part may not be essential as I will probably need to soon hire one or more other administrative and/or computer types for the non-profit.

Please PM or email me with any suggestions and contact info.

Thanks.

seeker

:o

• 2 weeks later...