Anyone Know Why It Is Very Difficult To Access Yahoo Mail?

orchidlady

I have been using a supposedly hi-speed internet broadband connection at the hotel I have been staying at in Chiang Mai to escape the floods of Bangkok. I can reach other overseas connections/sites fine...just yahoo/yahoo mail(once i access yahoo) take 10-15 minutes to get through. Trying to send an email it takes forever and says draft last saved. at...

When I check my sent file it was apparently sent and I do get responses back from family/friends to these emails. Anyone know what's up with yahoo? Are their servers flooded in Bangkok also?

Yahoo seem to have been having problems on and off for a few months now. I am not sure if it is the switch to their new mail system. Some days are definitely better than others now. This is not only a Thai related problem from what I understand.

Be patient maybe they will get it sorted - one day LOL.

I'm not having any problems either BUT I think it also depends on what you are using, if I use OUTLOOK (pop/smtp) to connect to Yahoo there are sporadic problems, if connect direct via the internet (yahoo mail) no problem, same if I use another mail program, no problem. Only time I get issues is using Outlook.

I think my Yahoo mail problem is different. I have 2 accounts, sharing the same password.

One account I upgraded to YahooMail 8. Don't like it much, so resisted upgrading second account. Finally did. They both worked ok for a few days, bu suddenly on the 31st, my second account could not be accessed. AND, not one of my email messages to Yahoo Help! has been responded to!!! Not one! ....and they promise contact within 24hrs. Ha!:angry: