Work At Home As A Typist

Hi, I came over this website which says Work At Home by being a Typist which you can do whereever you are.

Can anybody tell me how true is this, if this is legit and do you really need to pay for what they call peripherals?

I don't mind paying if this is legit, as long as I will get more at the end.

Please Help!

Thanks in advance...

I would assume that when you send them money, you get an e-mail "deliverable" that looks something like this:

Dear (Sucker) -

Thank you for purchasing our "make money at home by typing" program.

Here is how our program works: You sit at home on your on-line computer, and you type up your own on-line ads offering "make money at home by typing" programs. Simply copy our ads - but inserting your contact information, in place of ours. You then post these ads on "sucker boards" around the WWW. When "suckers" reply, you simply take their money, and then send them this same e-mail message.

Good luck! And ...... thanks, Sucker

:o  nice comment indo-siam, very very nice, least somehow thou i haven't involve myself into this its look like im a sucker too right? :D geeze!!! will never ask questions again... thank you people.... and bye

Angel.

Indo-Siam may have put it a bit bluntly but I'm sure it was meant to be constructive in a 'humerous' way.

You were clever enough to ask before going for it.

So, in an effort to keep this thread clean and put your mind to rest, you ain't a sucker!

Don't let it get to you, okay?

Sincerely

Chris. :D

i see  :o , are there any legit ones?

Yes, but it's mostly transcripting medical reports for the few aging doctors who never learned to type. For this you also need detailed knowledge of medical terminology, so you can get the words correct.

The Online Earning Center is Now Open. :o

You don't need to pay to make money!

We have combined some of the greatest entrepreneurs online to form the “perfect” company. We have done over 300 earning test models and profiles to determine what will work best for YOU and allow you to experience the freedom and excitement of making money online.

We will be providing you the knowledge, tools, services and the training to make an extra $10, $100, $300, $500 or more ever month.....without spending a fortune or working more that a few hours every week.

We have also combined an exciting new compensation plan into our own membership to allow you to make an extra income every day....right here at Online Earning Center.

In fact there is:

No Sponsoring or Recruiting

No Autoships

No Meetings

No Cold Calls

No Hard Compensation Plans

>> 100% Profit Day After Day

>> No Other Costs

>> No Gimmicks

>> No Surfing For Hours

>> No Surveys

>> No Penny Clicks

http://here-is-more.info/?i=18966/

Contact me if you need more info,[email protected]

UMMMMMM one more NO. NO SPAMMING

Actually my younger sister inquired about a typing from home outfit here in the States and after doing a lot of research she actually found the company to be legit and people were doing this as a side income. The company hired typists to work within the insurance claims department, they would send her an audio tape of various telephone converstaions with claim clients and they want you to type them into a legal format of some kind. Catch was that you had better be a VERY good and I mean VERY good typist in order to make any money, they also required you to purchase a foot pedal for the sum of $250.00 I guess this item allows you to stop and start the audio tape when needed. She tried it and found that she was not as fast a typer as she thought! ....lol took her 8 hours to type one report and she made $12.00!

P.S. .....FOR SALE....one gently used foot pedal......$50.00 or best offer! :o

Actually my younger sister inquired about a typing from home outfit here in the States and after doing a lot of research she actually found the company to be legit and people were doing this as a side income. The company hired typists to work within the insurance claims department, they would send her an audio tape of various telephone converstaions with claim clients and they want you to type them into a legal format of some kind. Catch was that you had better be a VERY good and I mean VERY good typist in order to make any money, they also required you to purchase a foot pedal for the sum of $250.00 I guess this item allows you to stop and start the audio tape when needed. She tried it and found that she was not as fast a typer as she thought! ....lol took her 8 hours to type one report and she made $12.00!

P.S. .....FOR SALE....one gently used foot pedal......$50.00 or best offer!  :o

I would not call that a legit business. Perhaps skirting the laws enough not to be legal fraud but still a "buy this first" and don't complain later because you can not make any money (as is the case for all) as you are just not good enough and it is all your fault. A scam, is a scam, is a scam.

P.S. .....FOR SALE....one gently used foot pedal......$50.00 or best offer!  :D

I would not call that a legit business. Perhaps skirting the laws enough not to be legal fraud but still a "buy this first" and don't complain later because you can not make any money (as is the case for all) as you are just not good enough and it is all your fault. A scam, is a scam, is a scam.

Too true Lop. :o