Remembrance Service-Sunday 13Th November 2011

Rooo

Remembrance Service-Sunday 13th November 2011

- The revised time by which the public should arrive @ Lords bar & grill in Choeng Mon is 1030hrs.

- The service is open to everyone. The only observation re dress is that attendees please wear a poppy (available @ Lords).

- A free buffet will be provided at the end of the service. Lords will resort to their full menu (inc Sunday Roast) for those that stay until afternoon.

- The ex-service community look forward to seeing everyone on 13th

just out of interest. Where does the donations from the poppy go to?

I am only interested because most world war 2 heros have either passed away or due to Englaand crap govement the old have been left to rot in some old peoples home. So i just interested who or where the donations go to.

If the money goes to the families of people that died then that is nearly everyone on the planet.

If it goes into service then how much does one need to put a parade on and hire a band.

I used to give money for the poppy but i am just asking myself what am i giving money for.

Not that i have a problem.

Just asking a question.

Maybe i should already know the answer but if i don't which i do no tthen why not ask?

cheers

just out of interest. Where does the donations from the poppy go to?

I am only interested because most world war 2 heros have either passed away or due to Englaand crap govement the old have been left to rot in some old peoples home. So i just interested who or where the donations go to.

If the money goes to the families of people that died then that is nearly everyone on the planet.

If it goes into service then how much does one need to put a parade on and hire a band.

I used to give money for the poppy but i am just asking myself what am i giving money for.

Not that i have a problem.

Just asking a question.

Maybe i should already know the answer but if i don't which i do no tthen why not ask?

cheers

It's not just WWII heroes. It's all of them and their families. Try

http://www.poppy.org.uk/