How Do I Get Off Facebook ?

Patong Bob

I have occasionally uploaded ThaiVisa topics onto Facebook, however any topic I look at on Thaivisa now turns up on my Facebook page.

I've thought about getting off FB for a while now, this seems to be the perfect time.

Thanks for any help, please keep it simple as I am not computer technical.

Might be easier to just unlink your Thaivisa account with your Facebook, go to My Settings next to your user name - click profile - click manage Facebook account and unlink it from there.

You can delete your facebook account by going to facebook, logging in and then go to

http://www.facebook....=delete_account

Thanks sbk, and my question is...when you "unfriend" someone, are they notified? Potential for embarrassment, or they just go away?

Thanks!

Might be easier to just unlink your Thaivisa account with your Facebook, go to My Settings next to your user name - click profile - click manage Facebook account and unlink it from there.

You can delete your facebook account by going to facebook, logging in and then go to

http://www.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=delete_account

Thank you! I have been trying to get rid of an unwanted account but had only succeeded in deactivating it. Hopefully this time it will stay dead.

They are not notified BUT they will notice when they want to contact you that they cant and they will know then they have been dumped.

You can deactivate your account and return anytime, this makes you non existent, like disappeared from face book

go top right

account settings

security

de activate

One more option for nasty sites won't let u delete acct. post links to xxx sites, kkk sites any BAD site u can think of, post nude pix, post derogatory text, esp. about site operators, 4 letter words. Then have fun and place bets (for fun, not money) about how long it takes them 2 del. acct 4 u.