Contractor For Re-Modelling

claire2011

HiI would be happy to receive some names/numbers of good contractors. I have 10 studios to re-model. The company must have the manpower to do a reasonable fast job. Must be reliable and fair priced. The job is not complicated, so a good Thai contractor will do. Not looking for top-of -the line (price-wise) foreign run companies.Thank you for any feedback. Claire

I'll send you a PM with the guy we use. He has a big company, has done numerous condo buildings and has done quite a few of the stores in Central Festival. He's also worked with several members here on TV. High quality, good follow up, reliable. Speaks very little English. Also can bring in electricians, plumbers, etc., as needed.

If you PM me, I'll send you the contact details etc. of the Thai contractor I've used several times;speaks English very well and is totally professional. His team (incl.Elect. Engineers; Plumbers; Tilers et al)been with him many years.His highly organized and delivers high quality at Isaan level prices !