Shipping Companies

I forgot to say that it is only Sea freight i am looking for.

Thanks

Z-trading

try contacting this chap. He's right up to date in this field.

TRANS AIR EXPRESS PVT. LTD.

Address, 77/10 Sukhumvit Soi 4, Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey Bangkok 10110 Thailand ... Fax, 662-6569022. Contact Person, MR. CHRISTIAN SQUIBB. (He's a Brit) Custom Info, A ...

www.transairexpress.com/agents.asp - (direct from Google)

Currently working in BKK. Courier professional with many contacts.

Nice chap too! (No, not gay!!)

Do you want to hire a container or do you want to send stock small than a container? The consolidation agents in Bangkok often come to pick up stock for you, pack it properly, sort out the paperwork and then EMS your Bill of Lading etc. to the European agent they use....I'd use the benchmark of 7000 baht for 1m cubed of space for this service. It is worth checking WHICH UK agent they use, because they can really vary in price.

Be very careful with shippers at JJ - a couple of the larger names are extortionate, and the cheaper one-man-bands (Friendship Cargo springs to mind) are to be avoided at all cost although cheap. We've had no end of problems with them believe me.

Freight Link Express advertise daily in the Bangkok Post, but any company who make a habit of NEVER returning calls even for quotes and NEVER reply to email forms are likely to give a shit service in my opinion.

We're trying new companies out regularly to try and settle on one good one, so I cannot yet recommend any particular one, only a couple to avoid.