Invitation: Thaivisa Christmas Party & Pissup

george

You are invited to the first Official Thaivisa Christmas Party!

Friday December 23, 2005 at 17:00 until late...

FREE CHRISTMAS BUFFET AND FREE SHOOTERS

FOR THAIVISA MEMBERS AT THE CLUB LOUNGE.

Click here for more info:

http://party.thaivisa.com

Map to the party:

http://media.thaivisa.com/sinmap.jpg

All hotels in Bangkok fully booked? Try here:

http://hotel.thaivisa.com

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think most of TV members would be out of the country or town at that time. Would be nice if it could be earlier, like on the 16 or 17 Dec ( a week before christmas).

I for one would love to attend but I would be in Hua Hin for the Christmas Eve event setup. :o

Explorer :D

I haven't been to 1 yet but there's always a first time. :D

Went back and watched the clips. Why didn't somebody order the shark? :o

Didn't look like too many people were enjoying themselves (from the video). Saw about 5 people smiling, at least 4 people 'hand-leaning', 1 drunk (looking) blond trying dance and 1 guy beating his head against the bar. :D

Liked the photos of the Sin Club. Do you think they will repeal the new "No-Serving-Drinks-After-Mid-night" law by then? :D

If you make it a "Self-serve" bar, can we drink later since noone will be "serving"? :D

I think most of TV members would be out of the country or town at that time. Would be nice if it could be earlier, like on the 16 or 17 Dec ( a week before christmas).

I for one would love to attend but I would be in Hua Hin for the Christmas Eve event setup.  :o

Explorer  :D

Good point, I'd like to go, but leaving for blighty on the 21st!! :D:D:D

There is a very good chance that I will make this one . I would like to meet some of you . I will arrive in BKK the day before so im sure I will be more than a bit jetlagged but I have heard that beer is good for that . I think I will give it a try .

Oh Man... missed the last party which was held the day before we arrived, now you're having this one the day we go back to the UK for Christmas!! Are you doing this on purpose, George? :o

Anyways hope you lucky people who can make it have a great time and drink one for me..! :D

Would have loved to be there George, but unfortunately I'll be back in Oz having Chrissy with my folks (first time for 3 years).

Hope you guys have a good one...  :D

Save some Chang for me when I get back...  :o

Sorry George I would have loved to come but my wife and I will be in the UK for Christmas and New Year hope you all have a wonderful time

Bluie

Great! It falls just in time for me to make it. I'm bringing a fellow expat along with me. I've never been away from home for Christmas so this will really make me feel as though something is normal haha! Just kidding, it's taken me a good couple of months to settle in here but I have made some good friends who really help chase away the blues over the long, lonely weekends. Heck, I even ride a Thai bicycle to work in the mornings - never thought I'd make it in this Bangkok traffic but it's kinda cool to hear them talking about the Farangs that cycle around the neighbourhood hehe.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

I like the way the venue conveniently just happens to be in the heart of sex-tourist Bangkok.

Is there are reason for this? Or is it just a reflection on TV members or BKK expats in general?

Its more to do with the style of the venue and its capacity. The mix of open air and indoor with pool tables etc etc, makes it a very good venue.