• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a working aircon in Sinclub?

Any special christmass dresscode?

Is it ok I wear my raincoat????  :D

Alex

Aircon?? at this time of year????......with the weather as wonderful as it is now ????????.............. :D:D ..............how about a heater....... :D:o

Hey Alex in the raincoat, make sure u wear underwear, heh, heh :D  :D

That is exactly why I ask lah.

It is no fun being a professional flasher while your ass freezez of because someone use aircon. :D

What a disaster this Thai Visa party.

Nobody wear sticker so I have to go round and ask everebody if they are Thai visa member. Met a very nice lady (BKK lady). and also a crazy guy that threathen to have fight with me if I mention I am member Thaivisa.

Wanted to have a talk with Bambi but she passed out .

Thank you all I will not join next Thai Visa.

Alex

yes, it was truly lamentable.

I arrived with the Butterfly at about 11.30. Empty bar with only the Jockstar (who was drunk as a German) and his charming GF there.

Le Papillon was furious at the lameness of the event as I had to drag him kicking and screaming from "down the road"....

I arrived with the Butterfly at about 11.30. Empty bar with only the Jockstar (who was drunk as a German) and his charming GF there.

Err... I think you had better rephrase what you just said about Jockstar.

It was his WIFE right...not his girlfreind !

He's not been married three months yet :o

My apologies then - his wife. I'm not rephrasing what I said about Jockstar himself though.....

My apologies then - his wife. I'm not rephrasing what I said about Jockstar himself though.....

But wouldn't "drunk as a Scotsman" been more appropriate ?

totster :D

Well must say the partry wasn't up to much. The last one was better. No name tags and i never saw any free drinks. But i was pretty pissed. Was nice to see a few old faces that i havent seen for a while. Also nice to meet people i have never met either. Alex Lah, andyfletch and a few others that i cant remember due to my hangover. It will come back to me later. Anyway i'll take this tme to wish everyone a great Xmas and New year.

Well I was there! The trouble was that the atmosphere was a bit flat, the music was not as good as last time, neither was the food. I should say that the worst thing was the lack of name tags. When I asked George, he said that last time people faked their names, and there were three Georges walking around. The only person apart from George that I recongnised, was Bambina and a blonde expat girl smoking away(who's ame eludes me). Still all credit to Thai Visa for organising the party!

I met quite a few both new and old faces such as Alex, BKK Girl, Bambina, Jockstar, Siamesekitty and multiple others (but log-in names escape me currently..). Was a nice get-together and the roof top bar area at Sin bar is really a nice place to hang too.

(but yeah - I never saw a free shooter either...)

Cheers!

It is a shame there were no name tags. As Jeff said, "It's pretty tough to recognize people based on their typing."

I'm too shy to go around an introduce myself, so I chatted with Jeff and Bambina very briefly (thanks for the drink Jeff) and then moved on.

I'm sure there were people there I'd like to have met in person, but, how was I to know?

I'm not sure it was worth a total of almost eight hours on the bus....

:o

Oh slowly my memory recovers.

Yes I meet a lot of TV members, very nice people, urr what their names again.

Wait na, I will remember, oh my god BKK lady sms me, want to know me better.

How I do na?

Check for her adam's apple. :o

cv

The Dude dropped in with hot chicks but the scene was lame so he lassoed his hot chicks and bolted down to an even lamer scene at the Bamboo Bar. Hey what can you do, it must be a tough job to delame a bogus situation. Thai visa needs to appoint a coolification architect to ensure that the bash can be hip to all cummers. This is the dude's suggestion. The coolification expert must be a master party boredom eliminator, or something. I know there is a dude and/or dudes who can pull this off for the next bash. This particular bash was like walking into your parents cocktail party when you were a kid. Maybe an entertainment czar is needed. Something is desperately needed I can assure you cause as is it pretty muched sucked I hate to say but hope is not lost for future. The shovels I brought were put back into storage until next time when a hopefully diggable situation materializes

Edited by The Dude