Anyone Playing Skyrim?

OM3N

Just D/Led Skyrim from Steam yesterday (25 hour download! hate the internet speed here.)

As a fan of the Elder Scrolls Series for nearly ten years (since Morrowind) now I found this to be the best iteration yet. I played a solid 14 hours! hahah. The game just loses you in it's beauty and immensity.

Anyone else been playing this game (on PC?)? I can't wait to see what the amazing modding community comes up with in the next years. They basically changed Oblivion and Morrowind into barely recognizable games with the amount of custom content they created.

Fantastic game! Been playing it for a week now....so much to discover ...so much to do.

Never played the earlier games. Would I be disappointed compared to Skyrim if I went back and played them now?

Sadly you will probably be underwhelmed with the previous games.

Not to say that thwy were bad (800++ hours in morrowind) It's just the fact thAt Skyrim is so much better

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

just started playing it couple days ago... it's great... only issues with me is that it may be TOO huge, though there IS a main story line to follow if you choose, and i'm assuming i'll actually finish it at some point...of course if you don't choose the main story line you could probably play for a good year and not do everything in the game...by then there will be plenty of DLC packs so you still won't be finished. hahahahaha...

the biggest issue i had with oblivion (and i stopped playing OB because of it) is that the enemies level up with you...they took care of that in Skyrim. Awesome.

I want to play this game too. I am not a big game at all, but this something else.

Does anyone know where I can buy a legal package in Bangkok? I don't want to download it.

I have seen it in shops that sell legal games, so it is available; and for much less than I paid for it on Steam.

I want to play this game too. I am not a big game at all, but this something else.

Does anyone know where I can buy a legal package in Bangkok? I don't want to download it.

I have seen it in shops that sell legal games, so it is available; and for much less than I paid for it on Steam.

Yeah? Cool. Anywhere at Fortune Town by chance? Its USD60. How many THB did you see it for?

Great game got a copy for my xbox 360. It is so big when I take a week off I have no idea where I am!

Wish deus ex HR was this open ended, much prefer the sci fi genre to fantasy... Hopefully they will use a similar engine for the next fallout. ah that would have been awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone tell me, do you need to have an internet connection to Install this game on a PC? I would like to buy it but as a rule I don't buy any games that don't let you install unless you have an internet connection...I was really pissed off when I bought the last GTA and couldn't install it because you have to have an internet connection...of course they don't warn you ahead of time...grrr.

Can someone tell me, do you need to have an internet connection to Install this game on a PC? I would like to buy it but as a rule I don't buy any games that don't let you install unless you have an internet connection...I was really pissed off when I bought the last GTA and couldn't install it because you have to have an internet connection...of course they don't warn you ahead of time...grrr.

If I understand correctly, you do need connection to Steam. This is for ac tivation and to help with getting updates.

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Elder-Scrolls-Skyrim-System-Requirements-Pete-Hines-RPG,13821.html