International Fireworks Competition

HelloAgainItsME

The Mayor announced the competition back in June. It is scheduled to take place on 25 and 26 November.

As reported by Pattaya Daily News.

An International Fireworks Competition will be taking place on Pattaya Beach between 25th and 26th November and will feature a 3km stretch of firework displays in honor of the 84th Birthday of His Majesty The King. A preparation meeting took place at Pattaya City Hall on Thursday, chaired by Khun Itipon the Mayor of Pattaya. The Ministry of Defense will jointly organize the event which will feature fireworks displays from teams representing 9 countries from around the world; Thailand, Italy, USA, United Arab Emirates, Denmark, Japan, China, Australia and Germany. More information on the event will be released nearer the time.

Is it still going to take place? I have seen no publicity and it is only 10 days to the dates mentioned.

Has it been postponed or cancelled? I imagine the Navy has plenty of other things to do at present.

Thank you Timekeeper.

I missed the announcement. Is there a provisional running order yet? Do you know of a webpage or another source of information?

sorry no other details than that

i was at city hall on other business and asked them for the new dates

i expect they will publicize it more when its closer to the date......

Does anybody have an official link for this new date? It was Dec 5th, the Nov 25, now Dec 17th? I've searched numerous sites and am getting conflicting dates! It's a great time for sure.

hi Craig, i got it from one of the higher up officials at City hall

you know what they are like, they will probably issue the advance publicity on the 20th........