Overtaking On Top Of The Median Strip

Valentine

I was about to post the same. Puncture on one tyre I noticed. But absolutely perfectly positioned in the middle of the strip!

He must have damaged the sump as there was oil leaking. I try to imagine why it ended up there & can only think he was trying to overtake & the other car would not let him in so the only place to go was over the strip.

I was about to post the same. Puncture on one tyre I noticed. But absolutely perfectly positioned in the middle of the strip!

He must have damaged the sump as there was oil leaking. I try to imagine why it ended up there & can only think he was trying to overtake & the other car would not let him in so the only place to go was over the strip.

still there with a tow car at 1030. sorry, have to :lol:

theres a small tuktuk repair shop in the middle of nowhere where i live.. always 2-3 of them.. there's a huge pothole in the middle of the road that you can avoid if when you turn, you go around the corner like a western driver would instead of cutting straight from a to c. tuktuks always fall in the huge potholes.. thenm off to repairs 1meter next to it just after having it repaired haha.

theres a small tuktuk repair shop in the middle of nowhere where i live.. always 2-3 of them.. there's a huge pothole in the middle of the road that you can avoid if when you turn, you go around the corner like a western driver would instead of cutting straight from a to c. tuktuks always fall in the huge potholes.. thenm off to repairs 1meter next to it just after having it repaired haha.

If you could get a video of that it would really cheer me up on those tough days.

Youtube...TukTuk Mafia FAIL 555!laugh.gif