Gary Glitter Arrested - Trying To Fly To Bkk

Buff-horns

I have got to admit, I cannot understand Thaivisa’s fascination with this man.

Is it because there are members who get a thrill out of being scared?

Or are there others, just a little more honest, who think, there but for the grace of God go I?

Who cares what happens to him, or any other proven sicky?

The best punishment for someone like GG, is just to forget him.

Or are there others, just a little more honest, who think, there but for the grace of God go I?

the best thing for you to do is if you dont like a topic dont read it or waste space replying

or dont you have anything better to do than posting worthless replies?

you have a penchant for posting negative posts about things you dont like.

The best punishment is for him to be locked up if he has been molesting innocent children, or at least hounded to the ends of the earth so that he can't set himself up somewhere in obscurity to carry on his nefarious activities.

Edited by Fast Eddie

The best punishment is for him to be locked up if he has been molesting innocent children, or at least hounded to the ends of the earth so that he can't set himself up somewhere in obscurity to carry on his nefarious activities.

well thats prolly a good sentiment .

but this kind of thing is hapening all over LOS , every day and the thai media isnt hounding these guys. in fact locals would not be fazed in the least if they saw it.

yet he chose to be a child molester.

Weird.

Gary Glitter has never been convicted of child molestation, or paedophilea. He was convicted of having offensive pics. of children on his computer in the UK - afaik that is the only crime he has been convicted of. No charges against him in Cambodia were ever specified.

His history is very telling. He shacked up with his missus in the westcountry when she was under 16, he used to make her dress up in her school uniform. Also accused of fiddling with his daughters friend (aged 8 or 9).

Of course he was never found guilty of these things in court, but the former was commonly known and not disputed while the latter was only made public after he was found with 4,000 pictures of prepubescent children being sexually abused on his computer. I think he may have had some DVD's too.

I think the Sun said it best (for once): Fat, bald pervert

So its only a matter of time before him and his mate Michael Jerk-of both turn up seeking sanctuary with their contemporary's in Patti...talk about giving the dog a bad name? :o

Leaders of the gang..ban.

Could you please explain the connection to Pattaya. Is there something we missed? This is about one of your neighbor's, not ours. Glitter and Jackson would not be welcome in Pattaya.

Easily explained...Pattaya is exactly where they would live...because it is a magnet for perverts and people who like to take advantage of the relative poverty of Thailand for their own ends. Do you know your neighbour that well? They would be welcomed there...maybe not by you because you cannot match their buying potential.

Its a disgrace to normal thais.....and farang...do you not know this or ever venture away from there having found your "nirvana"?

Any more explanation required?