Travel To Cebu

jbaldwin

I am planning to go to Cebu.

SEAir current have an offer of 1,700 baht on the Bangkok to Clark service

Flight in due to arrive at 19.55.

There is a Cebu Pacific flight to Cebu at 20.45

I cannot ckeck baggage on so I need to clear immigration and check in again.

Is this possible.

I am thinking the same but don't know if it's possible, there are worse places to be stuck overnight than AC ;)

Impossible!! Bags off the plane, queue at customs, and then queue again at the cebu pacific desk..... assuming the plane is ontime, it is still impossible

Time is too tight. MNL airport sucks big time and really hard to get to domestic from international.

This is what I did last time, I flew Kuwait air (cost only 4000 Baht per RT, was cheap but food and service was horrible, worst ever), arrived in MNL around 3PM and flew Zest air ( not even 10 USD per head one way), and arrived in Cebe around 6PM.

Time is too tight. MNL airport sucks big time and really hard to get to domestic from international.

This is what I did last time, I flew Kuwait air (cost only 4000 Baht per RT, was cheap but food and service was horrible, worst ever), arrived in MNL around 3PM and flew Zest air ( not even 10 USD per head one way), and arrived in Cebe around 6PM.

Check out Cebu Pacific Air flights, they have direct BKK to Cebu with a few minute stopover in MLA

and you don't change airport or terminals.

Not a chance things in the RP are so slow and the airports are a complete disaster. If you are dead set on going there Silkair via SIN used to fly the route. I would avoid Philippine carriers at all cost, Cebu the credit card seldom works and Philippine airlines is still in major labour disputes.