Ants

DD13

Hi All

I realise that we live in the tropics, but I am inundated with all types of ants, so much so that apart from the house, they are everywhere in the garden causing massive damage to the lawn and the plant.

Please any suggestions on how to deal with them, or can anyone recomend a reliable contractor (or one man band)

Many thanks

DD13

I f it is really bad you can have a contractor inject all the areas affected. I can get you name if you like next week. Not overly expensive. If you feel you can do it alone: Buy the concentrate pest control chemical of Baygon or Chaindrite .

Most hardware-shops and construction shops carry. I prefer Baygon. A milky liquid. You mix it heavily diluted with water and spay/soak the areas, especially all cracks etc. You can get sprayers of all sizes. As you keep spraying it will gradually last longer and longer. Often enough top just lay "borders" as the poison acts on contact. Good luck. CL.

I f it is really bad you can have a contractor inject all the areas affected. I can get you name if you like next week. Not overly expensive. If you feel you can do it alone: Buy the concentrate pest control chemical of Baygon or Chaindrite .

Most hardware-shops and construction shops carry. I prefer Baygon. A milky liquid. You mix it heavily diluted with water and spay/soak the areas, especially all cracks etc. You can get sprayers of all sizes. As you keep spraying it will gradually last longer and longer. Often enough top just lay "borders" as the poison acts on contact. Good luck. CL.

Thanks Claire

It maybe a good idea to get a contractor to have a crack at it as my garden is 1.5 rai and I have enough to do trying to keep up with it, so if you could suggest someone that would be brilliant