Crf250L

jackjones

Don't know but there is a pretty good chance given that Honda wants to make more bikes here & it's the same engine as the cbr250r...should be awesome!!

Nice looking bike.

http://www.visordown...250l/19469.html

wow what a great bike, if that would be available in Thailand, then I would certainly buy one. When I lived in Manila I had a Honda CRF230L, a great bike with a bulletproof engine, awesome quality, it was my day to day bike. The only thing it should have had a bit more power. And that would be with the CRF250L the case.

Here my CRF230L which I sold two month ago:

post-139059-0-39966900-1321710344_thumb.

Now I am riding a KLX250S

Edited by yannic

Arrrgh just about to by klx 250 tommorow now I see this , decisions need to be made today!

don't worry buy the KLX, it is also a great bike. Of course the CRF would be better but we don't know yet if and when it will be available in Thailand, if at all...

Where do you want to buy the KLX?

Bought mine 3 weeks ago at Motoaholic, great and friendly guys there

Arrrgh just about to by klx 250 tommorow now I see this , decisions need to be made today!

don't worry buy the KLX, it is also a great bike. Of course the CRF would be better but we don't know yet if and when it will be available in Thailand, if at all...

Where do you want to buy the KLX?

Bought mine 3 weeks ago at Motoaholic, great and friendly guys there

Was gonna buy 2nd hand tommorow less than 1000 k on it have now decided to wait 1-2 month not sure the Honda will be better believe klx has ally frame but don't wanna buy 2 nd hand then Honda release the crx at same price as cbr 250 think Honda just need to release this 250 and 600 rr and then they will take the Market share from kawa

Was gonna buy 2nd hand tommorow less than 1000 k on it have now decided to wait 1-2 month not sure the Honda will be better believe klx has ally frame but don't wanna buy 2 nd hand then Honda release the crx at same price as cbr 250 think Honda just need to release this 250 and 600 rr and then they will take the Market share from kawa

600RR is made in Japan so won't be any competition for locally built Kawa 650's even though it's a WAY better bike.