Aussie,Goldcoast- Thai Club Xmas Party

mrbeerlao

HI everyone…

On 14th dec,wed 5pm; At the Beer Thai Garden Resturant,@ BroadBeach goldocast please feel free to join our Thai Club for oue Xmas Party

$25 PP for Thai/Isaan food and Byo..

Live Thai karaoke and open mic for anyone to join in, also santa

RSVP a must please call Matt & Wan on 0415754062 for any info

Kraup

Is this in Thailand?

AUSTRALIA,on the Goldcoast....

That's obvious, why post this on a Thai forum? :rolleyes:

I have in the past met two great blokes on the "Thai visa forum" from the Goldocast... All members are not living in Thailand on this website!!!!!!!!

Hi Beerlao

Can you please post the contact details for your club (either here or PM me). From time to time I have a need to contact the various Thai-Australia clubs and friendship societies in Oz, but usually all the contact details I can find on the net seem to be out-of-date and my emails just bounce back. The exceptions are the main clubs in Melbourne and Canberra, which seem to have some permanence about them.

Cheers, CMB

Edited by chiangmaibruce

Is this in Thailand?

AUSTRALIA,on the Goldcoast....

That's obvious, why post this on a Thai forum? :rolleyes:

Possibly because a lot of TV members who are Aussies will be back in OZ for X-Mas and if in the area would like to attend the turnout, especially if they have a Thai wife or girlfriend who can meet other Thais. Not all want to stay and rot in the floods in Bangkok.:blink:

Hi Beerlao

Can you please post the contact details for your club (either here or PM me). From time to time I have a need to contact the various Thai-Australia clubs and friendship societies in Oz, but usually all the contact details I can find on the net seem to be out-of-date and my emails just bounce back. The exceptions are the main clubs in Melbourne and Canberra, which seem to have some permanence about them.

Cheers, CMB

Hi CMB, I have a facebook page= "Thai-Aussie Support Group" And i have a paper database with emails to contact all members, my email is [email protected]

No website just yet but the club is only 1 year old..and i have about 100 members.. Our club has fundraising days for Thailand HIV Childrens Camps etc,Isaan Schools etc and also some really fun get togethers..Just last month a Thai mum with two kids called me and needed help,the boyfriend abused her and the kids..I put a SOS call out and had a huge responce with help moving her,Police reports,and finding a new safe home..etc So we are a very open book club.. And here to help!! Also we love to party he he Fanx Matt

spent 12 years living on the Goldie. What a great lifestyle moving between gold coast and Thailand

peerrrfect!

Hi mate yeh love it !!! Although i only make it to Thailand for my 4weeks A/L ,My wife loves it here on the Goldcoast now we have a THAI TEMPLE at Nerang so thats good...

No problem about posting in this way,

although it could be construed as Spam advertising for your restaurant.

I will let it go this time.

Enjoy your party.

Fanx, mate wow welldone on your user name! Just thought it would be great to get a few boys who like myself love this website together and have a beer........ And if they are brave enough SING THE SONG he he he

This isn't australia why are you posting this?

Let us know how many drunken bar fights there will be at this event.

Dear Sir, Like my wife always tells me "THINK BAD=BAD WILL HAPPEN" This is a family event with Santa claus coming along as well, So i can tell you now that there will be no fighting like you may well like doing? And we have a great Thai club here on the Goldcoast Australia, With many -Thai visa Forum members in our club HENCE me posting the invite on this great website... SHAME ON YOU for your stupid post on my Xmas invite

Not long now from this site i now have 3 farangs who live in QLD coming along,about 450 views on this link so thankyou everyone

I'm interested but live in Sydney; Got a friend to visit in brisvegas so may try to string it all together?!?!

Not long now from this site i now have 3 farangs who live in QLD coming along,about 450 views on this link so thankyou everyone

Good luck with the Christmas do, the family and i are 12 hours north of you in the Whitsundays, would have really liked to have made it down there however it is not to be, maybe next time.

Enjoy your Christmas New Year.

Cheers

Wayne and Aei

Good luck with the Christmas do, the family and i are 12 hours north of you in the Whitsundays, would have really liked to have made it down there however it is not to be, maybe next time.

Enjoy your Christmas New Year.

Cheers

Wayne and Aei

Hii Wayne, In the past we have Partys in the park and byo Thai food etc..But on sunset many pack up and leave,So we are excited to have a night party and even have the Thai Karaoke i hope to feel like i am back in Thailand lol

Merry Xmas -Matt & Wan

Hi Mat, the wife and I will be up that way about then, so will try and make it. I have taken the phone number and I know where the Thai Garden is. Thanks for the invite. If we get there we will be celebrating her getting her Permanent Residency.

Cheers OZEMADE