Need To Screen Print T-Shirts

benfica

If you don't want to walk around in the heat in small mysterious soy's looking for a tiny shop that is run by those that won't understand a word you say unless you can speak Thai, there are quite a few in MBK. A bit more expensive, but sometimes it's worth not having to deal with all the mom and pop shops. Although I prefer to give my money to the smaller businesses when I can, for things like this, its just easier to go to a mall, where they will understand exactly what you want and you can still haggle the price as well. Last time, I had 20 shirts made and paid about 200 for each shirt. The material was wood quality but my design was quite simple. If you want high quality and a complex design, expect to pay more. Obviously, the more you buy, the less for each shirt. I had some done at a small shop in Phrong Pom somewhere in a deep and small soi and paid only 120 baht for each shirt. If you see any of those shops around you that sell those orange motorbike taxi vests, they can usually do the screening as well. Bring your Thai friend and hide behind a tree and you save a butt-load. Cheers.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi dtrain5000,

you wrote "I had some done at a small shop in Phrong Pom somewhere in a deep and small soi and paid only 120 baht for each shirt.". Where is this place?

Thanks.

If you don't want to walk around in the heat in small mysterious soy's looking for a tiny shop that is run by those that won't understand a word you say unless you can speak Thai, there are quite a few in MBK. A bit more expensive, but sometimes it's worth not having to deal with all the mom and pop shops. Although I prefer to give my money to the smaller businesses when I can, for things like this, its just easier to go to a mall, where they will understand exactly what you want and you can still haggle the price as well. Last time, I had 20 shirts made and paid about 200 for each shirt. The material was wood quality but my design was quite simple. If you want high quality and a complex design, expect to pay more. Obviously, the more you buy, the less for each shirt. I had some done at a small shop in Phrong Pom somewhere in a deep and small soi and paid only 120 baht for each shirt. If you see any of those shops around you that sell those orange motorbike taxi vests, they can usually do the screening as well. Bring your Thai friend and hide behind a tree and you save a butt-load. Cheers.

• 1 year later...

I was astounded by the number of kiosks in JJ Mall (The mall right next to Chatuchuk Market) that were doing computerized embroidery- as opposed to screen printing. Saw about half a dozen just strolling through.

I suspect it's not cheap, but so much classier. I guess it depends on your end use.

And JJ Mall is air conditioned. Bonus.

• 4 months later...

Anyone know of screen printers in the Jomtien/Pattaya area? (Not including Thai T shirt on Theppraya). I just spent over a month getting jerked around by another printer and still no shirts. From vacations (yes two in one month) to being backed up from vacation, to being busy because getting ready to go on vacation, to who knows what other excuses. I need someone who actually wants the work. I have multiple orders ready to go right now with the artwork in place.

I've been searching online but most don't answer their phone or emails here. Yes, Bangkok is my back up and I have a meeting with a company in the next week. I was hoping to find someone closer. Simple stuff really--American sizes, two color prints on short and long sleeve plus some other clothes that I provide.

Thanks!

• Like 1