Looking For S26 Gold #3 Formula

BuddhistDruid

My family are currently refugees in Pattaya from the flooding of our home in Pathumthani. We are nearly out of S26 gold formula #3, and my twin toddlers just don't seem to like the other alternatives.

We have searched most of the major retailers and it seems the shelves are empty. Has anyone here seen S26 gold #3 anywhere in the past few days? For our last batch we had to drive around stopping at every 7-11 until we found one that still had some, but that strategy has proved fruitless this time.

If anyone knows a source for this please let me know. Between the 2 of them they go through quite a bit of the stuff, and while their lives won't be threatened without it, they can still make my life difficult.

Couple of weeks ago someone in your predicament was shown where there was a baby supplies shop in Soi Nerpubwan. That is the soi almost opposite Pattaya Klang. Head up there about 1 km, turn right at the second 7/11 (just after the gas station) into a service area. At that time they had plenty baby formula, no idea if your speific requirements were there though.