Five More Held By Police Over Robbery At Supoth's Mansion

webfact

This is a good example how corrupted that PT govt is over a short period of only 3 months.

This is a good reason why PT must not be put in power.

NO. This is a good example of how biased and wrong you are. Do you know what a Permanent Secretary is? The gentleman served in the previous Democrat and military junta administrations. He continued in his job because the PTP could not sack everyone or else people like you would have been up in arms screaming about vindictiveness. On the contrary, this is a good example of why the Democrats had to be removed from power, because he was one of their appointees. Yes, an appointee, as his position had to be reconfirmed by the former Abhisit administration.

Good work. Don't let the truth interfere with your spreading of falsehoods.

Will you be retracting your statement and apologizing?

From what I know the man was appointed to that position in 2001.

2001? If this is true, he was appointed under the first Thaksin administration & continued in office through the Coup, the Junta, The PPP administration, the Democrats & now the PT. So, everyone can spin this one according to their own pet bias.:whistling:

This is a good example how corrupted that PT govt is over a short period of only 3 months.

This is a good reason why PT must not be put in power.

NO. This is a good example of how biased and wrong you are. Do you know what a Permanent Secretary is? The gentleman served in the previous Democrat and military junta administrations. He continued in his job because the PTP could not sack everyone or else people like you would have been up in arms screaming about vindictiveness. On the contrary, this is a good example of why the Democrats had to be removed from power, because he was one of their appointees. Yes, an appointee, as his position had to be reconfirmed by the former Abhisit administration.

From what I know the man was appointed to that position in 2001.

2001? If this is true, he was appointed under the first Thaksin administration & continued in office through the Coup, the Junta, The PPP administration, the Democrats & now the PT. So, everyone can spin this one according to their own pet bias.:whistling:

Interesting..... Clearly the position is capable of generating a mountain of corruption money, so you would think that each successive administration would put in their own guy. They did not. So from that I can think of only two conclusions. He knows where a lot of skeletons are buried, so he is untouchable like Chuvit. Or he knows how to properly divide the money to the proper person currently in power, so best to simply leave him there and keeping getting the bags of money.

Interesting..... Clearly the position is capable of generating a mountain of corruption money, so you would think that each successive administration would put in their own guy. They did not. So from that I can think of only two conclusions. He knows where a lot of skeletons are buried, so he is untouchable like Chuvit. Or he knows how to properly divide the money to the proper person currently in power, so best to simply leave him there and keeping getting the bags of money.

Here's a PDF with Supoth's career in the MRTA.

So how did it go GK?

From his CV:

1977 : Security Officer 3, Department of Labour , Ministry of Interior

So this guy was just a was a security guard (Ror Bor Por in Thai) in 1977.

Never under estimate the potential of a shrill whistle .

I thought whistle blowers are noisy exposing things, no? laugh.gif

From his CV:

That was the year after he graduated from university with a civil engineering degree

Education

• 1971 - 1976 : Bachelor of Engineering (Civil Engineering),

King Mongkut’s University of Technology, Thonburi

There is little doubt this is a setup to get rid of a Newin client in a high position. No doubt as a lesson to others in similar positions.

This is similar to tactics used in the early days of the first TRT administration to get TRT loyalist into the upper levels of the civil service.

TH

I'm sure it's all just a big misunderstanding. The original B5 million that Supoth reported missing was, as claimed, his wedding gift and dowry for his daughter.

The other B16 million (or thereabouts) was a wedding gift from Potjaman. I'm not quite sure how the secretary, the maid and the chauffeur fit in the picture (on the groom's side?) but I'm sure a (semi-)plausible explanation will be worked out eventually.

HA HA, nice .Will be hard to explaine in any country in Europe, but not here .

people should start expose all this leaders and high ranking people, look if house and property can match it up with the salery and income , every one with some balls in every place should do this, and give information to News Papers that is not in this people pockets .

If Hollywood started doing movies based on some of things in Thailand, they would be completely unbelievable.

Yess. and the buisness idea this case will give to many other bandits in this country, when they know all or most of all high ranking people probaly have their houses stacket up with cash to be easy picked up...

I bet many is fixing new bank boxes all over the country as we discuss this.

Edited by tommyboy928

From his CV:

That was the year after he graduated from university with a civil engineering degree

Education

King Mongkut's University of Technology, Thonburi

There is little doubt this is a setup to get rid of a Newin client in a high position. No doubt as a lesson to others in similar positions.

This is similar to tactics used in the early days of the first TRT administration to get TRT loyalist into the upper levels of the civil service.

TH

A setup?

Who set him up?

Thaksin?

From his CV:

Education

TH

A setup?

Who set him up?

Thaksin?

Thaksin? nah wishful thinking,the guy actually set himself up by having so much loose cash in his house and (2) lieing through his back teeth as to how much had been stolen, my take on this is in the end nothing and I do mean nothing will come of it, why? one may ask, the simple reason is the guy simply knows too much ,and if he is "taken down" you can bet your <deleted> he will sing like a canary about other wrong doers , my opinion on this is the sum alleged to have been stolen from him is just peanuts in comparison to the really "big players" who want to keep their noses well and truly in the "trough" without a guy like this waking the dreamsville electorate up as to just what is really going on in this Country. Edited by Colin Yai

From his CV:

Education

TH

A setup?

Who set him up?

Thaksin?

Thaksin? nah wishful thinking,the guy actually set himself up by having so much loose cash in his house and (2) lieing through his back teeth as to how much had been stolen, my take on this is in the end nothing and I do mean nothing will come of it, why? one may ask, the simple reason is the guy simply knows too much ,and if he is "taken down" you can bet your <deleted> he will sing like a canary about other wrong doers , my opinion on this is the sum alleged to have been stolen from him is just peanuts in comparison to the really "big players" who want to keep their noses well and truly in the "trough" without a guy like this waking the dreamsville electorate up as to just what is really going on in this Country.

Spot on. Although I suspect that news like this does not really reach the up country folks......