Frank Cooper'S Marmalade

doctormann

My moo of a wife has just thrown out my last jar of Frank Cooper's Oxford Marmalade - and it was only about 10% used and in perfect condition! For this unforgivable sin she will have to be terminated with extreme prejudice but that is not really the point.

Has anyone seen Frank Cooper's Marmalade - of whatever cut - in any of the shops in the Pattaya/Jompthien area? I've seen some poor imitations from time to time but I crave the real stuff. I know it's going to be expensive but it's a must-have item!

Thanks,

DM

My wife threw out a bottle of expensive Paul Mitchell Tea Tree oil shampoo, that I have been using sparingly, because I have no idea where to buy more..? I was/am furious about it. I shudder to think what else has been binned in my absence, that I have not yet noticed..!

PS. I also have two jars of Frank Cooper's marmalade, that are hidden at the back of a cupboard in the kitchen. I just went to check that they are still there..! :licklips:

Edited by paulbrun

1322482212[/url]' post='4877363']
1322364607[/url]' post='4874171']

Villa Markets are very good about getting stuff if you tell the you and your friends will be buying it....worth a try

I have emailed Villa and Central Food Hall. I'll report back if/when I hear.

Dear John, Thank you for you mail and for choosing our service. We have Frank Cooper's - Vintage marmalade. But now it isout of stock and the new round of shipment will arrive aroundFebruary 2012. Best Regards,

Ms. Piyatip P. (Tiffy)

Customer Service Officer

Head Office

Villa Market JP Co., Ltd.

E-Mail : [email protected]

1322482212[/url]' post='4877363']
1322364607[/url]' post='4874171']

Villa Markets are very good about getting stuff if you tell the you and your friends will be buying it....worth a try

Dear John, Thank you for you mail and for choosing our service. We have Frank Cooper's - Vintage marmalade. But now it isout of stock and the new round of shipment will arrive aroundFebruary 2012. Best Regards,

Ms. Piyatip P. (Tiffy)

Customer Service Officer

Head Office

OK, that's some good news at least. Probably have to be quick off the mark in February though 'cos I don't suppose that the stuff will stay on the shelves very long.

Thanks for the info.

DM

Ms. Piyatip P. (Tiffy)

Customer Service Officer

Head Office

OK, that's some good news at least. Probably have to be quick off the mark in February though 'cos I don't suppose that the stuff will stay on the shelves very long.

Thanks for the info.

DM

better than nothing. villa is expensive but their service and product is good, and they seem to respond well and will most likey get what you want if they think it will see. Good luck for you, now you just need a care package in the mail to hold you over.

Whilst it's not Frank Coopers marmalde, Tesco have started selling an imported own label "Thick Cut Orange Shred" marmalade for 99 Baht, and it's pretty good.

Somebody mentioned it on TV a couple of months back, I found some in their Rama IV on Saturday, they only had a couple jars left - at least they did until I got there.

Whilst it's not Frank Coopers marmalde, Tesco have started selling an imported own label "Thick Cut Orange Shred" marmalade for 99 Baht, and it's pretty good.

Somebody mentioned it on TV a couple of months back, I found some in their Rama IV on Saturday, they only had a couple jars left - at least they did until I got there.

I'll certainly check that out next time I'm in Tesco. Can't go wrong at that price, if they actually have any. We have two large Tescos in Pattaya, as well as the usual plethora of Tesco Express shops, which sell very little, so I could be in with a chance.

DM

I'll certainly check that out next time I'm in Tesco. Can't go wrong at that price, if they actually have any. We have two large Tescos in Pattaya, as well as the usual plethora of Tesco Express shops, which sell very little, so I could be in with a chance.

DM

It's better than nothing but still very SWEET