Chirstmas Party

ajarnmark

Will you be at Sin Club for TV Xmas Party?  

81 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's face it, The Ice Maiden rules.

How pathetic, Middle Aged men in their 40's posting to 17 year old girls.

Get a life.

And who the Fck are you sur mouse?

He's milkplus in a tantrum isn't he? :o

I was pointing out the fact that a 40+ year old man was here and in other threads chatting it up with a 17 year old girl.

What that has to do with Milk is beyond me.

Ive read a few of this silly Dude posts, he seems quite demented really.

I bet if her "parents" read his post her father would have a warning for her about "the Dude". What a freak.

Sur_MÖSE, milkplus, like you, joined up and made a bunch of obnoxious posts on his/her very first day. Then, he got suspended and signed up again using a different user name and then ...

Whats obnoxious about calling out an old man who mixes it up with 17 year old girls?

Where I come from hed be taken out and beaten by said 17 year olds father.

Its not just this thread, there are others.

Sorry to get back on topic, but are there really only 13 people who are definitely coming to the party?

It looks that way.

Unfortunately I think thaivisa has made the party on the wrong day as many Bangkok based people will be out of Bangkok on holiday and the ones outside Bangkok may not have time to travel in considering Christmas Eve is the next day.

Its all cutting it a bit fine really. I think a week or two sooner would have been a lot better for everyone.

Might have got a better response if they pinned the invitation as well, its tucked away on the second page now. :o

Sorry to get back on topic, but are there really only 13 people who are definitely coming to the party?

i reckon .. you cant believe this poll..many people dont vote it (as last party ..poll voted "go" just some dozens but fact is there are hundred memb joined

I'm sure they would be better if they just bit the bullet and moved the thing to next week but as you said, hotels and travel arrangements have been booked by some of you now.

Hey BKKMadness are you going to go?

will you? :D

I will try and make it - I'll bring the Moog for Bambina if he is back from HK.

:o:D tell him this time i dont encourage to drive with crazy traffic ..

Oh Ill be there, bringing two German men that cant wait to meet Bambina!

can you clarify this statement? why can't they wait?

will stuberry goes? (hope you can make it)

After reading the responses for the party, I believe that very few people will join the party. So Please vote and all of us know the tentative attendance.

Cheerz.

P.S. I will surely be there (if everything is ok  :o )

This is what happened the last time. Not everyone will post saying they are coming. The last time was a decent turn out. BTW i'll be there. So polls can be deceiving. Rest assured there will be quite a few there. Since FREE booze is involved. :D

free booze??? really????

how about free food? will there be free food?

..just curious.

Get a life.

What so because of my age does that mean males in a certain age group can't talk to me without being accused of such things? That is pathetic.

And I'd mind your own business if I was you. I can look after myself thankyou.

Get a life.

What so because of my age does that mean males in a certain age group can't talk to me without being accused of such things? That is pathetic.

"if I was you"?? threats?

Hey Im sure you can take care of yourself, in fact Im sure you're the most experienced and worldly woman on the planet, that doesnt make middle aged "Dude's" any less pathetic, and it doesnt make you any more mature. :o

Get a life.

Hey Im sure you can take care of yourself, in fact Im sure you're the most experienced and worldly woman on the planet, that doesnt make middle aged "Dude's" any less pathetic, and it doesnt make you any more mature. :o

Not threats, just a figure of speach.

Hey I like sarcasm, it brings a smile to my face :D

I wouldn't be so quick as to judge my maturity by my age, and I wouldn't judge a fellow poster by his age too. I think the only one that needs some maturity now is you :D

Get a life.

I wouldn't be so quick as to judge my maturity by my age, and I wouldn't judge a fellow poster by his age too. I think the only one that needs some maturity now is you :D

Lol, another one of those 17 year old I know everything chip on their sholders, who probably has no friends their own age.

Quit trying so hard , go out and find a boy your own age, I bet thats very hard for you. Its easy to be a "pet" on this forum, making friends with your peers is much more difficult.

I question anyone whos lived in a place for 2 months and post "how do I make friends". Thats worldly with a small "w".

Enjoy your internet facade. :D

Edited by Sur_MÖSE

Get a life.

Lol, another one of those 17 year old I know everything chip on their sholders, who probably has no friends their own age.

Quit trying so hard , go out and find a boy your own age, I bet thats very hard for you. Its easy to be a "pet" on this forum, making friends with your peers is much more difficult.

I question anyone whos lived in a place for 2 months and post "how do I make friends". Thats worldly with a small "w".

Enjoy your internet facade. :D

Look all you know about my name and age and that is it, nothing more. I never said I knew everything but if it seems that way to you then I'm sorry because I'm really not one of those types of people.

How would you know how many friends I have? You know nothing about me, NOTHING.

Right now I don't need your stupid trolling crap so just lay off my back, okay? You can't be such a great person yourself, pretty much a lowlife coming on here flaming seventeen years olds. I'd start acting your age "Sur".

Well it seems 100% sure I am going to meet my helper the Bambina, and Mike that we missed when we had a pisss up at my house in Korat. I will be there, and like I said in another thread PLEASE PLEASE keep 2 bar stools clear for my FAT ARSE. ( having a fat arse does help, it much to difficult to get ones wallet out when its under 310KG of blubber so I do hope you lot are buying ther beer.)

(Bam- photo of your niece on its way)

Cheers, see you then, but b4 I go can someone please inform Thai-airways that I really think that they need make me sit in the back on take-off, then usher me forward just before landing.

later CF