Sausage King All Day Food Sansai. New Year 2012

SausageKing

Hi and Sausage King is thinking to do food in our new location in Sansainoi near mee chok plaza. Sausage king will move into new location in January 2012 and maybe about February or march Sausage King will do day time western foods at cheap prices for the xpats who want to eat great western foods like,165g sausage hotdog + Great char grill burgers and an all day breakfast American/English. we are open to good menu ideas.We plan to do food 9am-5pm daily.email: [email protected] or pm your ideas. Also we will be selling free range chicken and duck eggs as well as our products.New location details Tel:053-127585 or 085-7060105

Map: http://www.tagzania.com/pt/sausage-king-coltd-new-venu/

Map: http://maps.google.co.th/maps?hl=en&q=sausage+king+chiang+mai&gs_upl=2012l11769l0l15181l11l8l0l3l3l1l1135l4091l0.2.1.0.2.1.1.1l11l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1024&bih=602&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=A4_MTp_TA8vprQePlr22DA&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=3&ved=0CBUQ_AUoAg

post-112062-0-19144000-1322029055_thumb.

Someone say chargrill burgers ??? :)

Make a real gyro for around100 baht, and you have atleast one, twice a week customer, it doesn't even have to be on the vertical rotisserie.;)

Just lamb and pork mixed together and pan fried would be good enough, but use real pita bread please and real tzaziki sauce, anything else is just a burrito.

Thank you Pedra at the Old Bell for your positive support and using our Sausage King products.We at sausage King will do all day western food and maybe some Thai food for the other half.As forum members have said not many places in San Sai to eat good western food daily.so maybe we will apply for a alcohol license as many people like a nice cold beer to wash the food down,We are looking to do things like pie and real chips -burgers-Italian hot dog-steak beef in gravy on a baguette-sausage and mash and others food menu ideas will come from the public as to what they want to eat,Am all ears More detail and pictures later.Rob/sk

We wish you every success in your new location SK! We at The Olde Bell are proud to stock your products

We are looking to do things like pie and real chips

Make sure you have loads of brown sauce on the table, lot's of punters here from North of Watford biggrin.gif

Real Chips!!!......great, not those shoe stringy thingy's that are just grease......the fatter the chip, the healthier it is.

Good luck SK

Edited by uptheos

Hi and just like to say thanks for all the menu ideas you have sent me but keep them coming in.As so many of you asked what will our prices be like ? Well as we are a manufacture so we can do a great price to the customer,Example a quality burger/Pattie(Aged Thai/French beef) on a bread bun with fries and salad 99 Baht and we will have nothing over 150 Baht on our menu.So it will be Big and good quality and cheap.Beat that! Rob/sk

post-112062-0-86198600-1322353982_thumb.

post-112062-0-81528800-1322354102_thumb.

post-112062-0-57532800-1322354343_thumb.

post-112062-0-61801900-1322354692_thumb.

Hi and just like to say thanks for all the menu ideas you have sent me but keep them coming in.As so many of you asked what will our prices be like ? Well as we are a manufacture so we can do a great price to the customer,Example a quality burger/Pattie(Aged Thai/French beef) on a bread bun with fries and salad 99 Baht and we will have nothing over 150 Baht on our menu.So it will be Big and good quality and cheap.Beat that! Rob/sk

Stop making me hungry. :D

Mr.Sausage King it looks like a quality junk food over dose,hurry and open as i need some heart attack fast food,I will be a regular customer,the price sound great,will you be selling a beer their at new location ?

Hi and the answer is yes we will sell cold drinks,Beer etc and we will have an Indian curry day per week and the curry's and breads etc will be made by myself as i have over 25 year experience in Indian food cooking,British style and authentic Indian curry's.

Mr.Sausage King it looks like a quality junk food over dose,hurry and open as i need some heart attack fast food,I will be a regular customer,the price sound great,will you be selling a beer their at new location ?

post-112062-0-40933200-1322449262_thumb.

post-112062-0-67940500-1322449286_thumb.

Sausage King, do you think maybe you can open tomorrow? I just spent almost an hour trying to find parking at Mee Chok to buy dinner. It's insane on Mondays and Tuesdays, and there are virtually NO RESTAURANTS serving western food in San Sai. Pizza Hut in Mae Jo is now selling pepperoni pizza for 339 baht!!! 339 baht for a small pizza!

I would rather be eating 'austerity sandwich' with curry than eating shoe string French fries

Austerity sandwich = A sandwich consists of two slices of bread surrounding a filling of another slice of bread middle toasted, sprinkled with salt and pepper.article-0-0ED0631D00000578-816_468x335.jpg

Edited by ARISTIDE

I'm sure Mr SK knows that fat chips have plenty more potato in them, which means they consume less fat. Thin chips are mainly crispy outside which is fat and also small thin chips absorb so much more fat than big ones.

I trust Mr SK to go with the healthy option. biggrin.gif

I think we will do big fat chips and some nice quality fries so the customer has a choice of 2. We want every customer happy and very full at a cheap price.Rob/sk

I'm sure Mr SK knows that fat chips have plenty more potato in them, which means they consume less fat. Thin chips are mainly crispy outside which is fat and also small thin chips absorb so much more fat than big ones.

I think we will do big fat chips and some nice quality fries so the customer has a choice of 2. We want every customer happy and very full at a cheap price.Rob/sk

No No Sk remember this, fat chips only everyday, keeps all the septic tanks away :D

Oh sorry i forgot that your running a business and want as many punters as poss :D