Another One......

Both vehicles have been taken to Plai Laem police station.

As you say - lets hope that the people are all OK and that the Lamborghini is fully insured.

(I tried to insert a photo - failed miserably. I am definitely technically challenged!)

Edited by Tropicalevo

Fixed photo for you.

I think the Ark Bar one is powder blue & older model.

did lamborghini ever make a targa top or convertible model?

Roo - pretty sure the blue one has bee replaced by a white one

Joe - yes they do

i guess they do. i don't know anything about them really just from teen years don't remember ever seeing one but that's a few decades ago.

Fixed photo for you.

Roo - pretty sure the blue one has bee replaced by a white one

Joe - yes they do

Nah, I was there last night, and he owns a 2010 gunmetal Murciélago roadster at the moment; recently upgraded from a 2008 black(ish) Gallardo Spyder. He changes lambos more than I change my jocks!

Edited by jamesbrock

Fixed photo for you.

plenty of Gallardo Convertibles around in the uk. Not sure what that model is looks like a kit car :)

It's a Murcielago......

This is what it looks like in one piece....

http://www.pistonhea...CIELAGO™=1

What anyone would want a 200 mph 25m baht supercar on Samui for i don't know..It's like having a helicoptor in a big greenhouse, pointless and an accident waiting to happen...

Edited by Northbank

Charming how people are more concerned about the car than if anyone was hurt. (They were by the way)

from the looks of the photo, the songthaew must have been speeding along quite fast (as they are known to do) and tried to make a left turn at a very high rate of speed, causing the car to hit it broad side.

meh, i'm concerned about any innocent passengers who may have been riding in the songthaew. the car, not so much.

Much as I despise taxi drivers, I'm not quite sure how you deduce he was at fault in this case. He certainly wasn't the one that paid the hospital bills.

looks like my post sailed way over your head. or should i say it flew past like a speeding lamborghini?

let me go out on a limb and guess that the songthaew driver didn't pay the hospital bills because, um, wait for it.....

he wasn't, at the time, exceeding the speed limit while driving a lamborghini?

Charming how people are more concerned about the car than if anyone was hurt. (They were by the way)

from the looks of the photo, the songthaew must have been speeding along quite fast (as they are known to do) and tried to make a left turn at a very high rate of speed, causing the car to hit it broad side.

meh, i'm concerned about any innocent passengers who may have been riding in the songthaew. the car, not so much.

Driving past a while after the accident it looked as if the Lambo had been coming up the hill by Nora and the Songthaew coming down and the Lambo didn't make it round the corner and broadsided the Songthaew. Not sure if this is correct but that is what it looked like.

• 3 weeks later...

Why not elaborate and let us know, what you indicate you know !

So whatever was the outcome of this, Did the Taxi hit the Lambo?

Hope all involved walked away without a scratch.

bit of elbow grease and paint will get the Lambo back on the road in no time