Wealth Of A Crisis

RedBullHorn

When i ordered my fingerlings in September the 1st to be deliver on October, never did i expected the flood to be so serious. On the the 8th of Sept' my fingerlings agent called me up for help, that is to accept them early on the 14th due to the flood but the sizes were 1.5''-2'', after an hour off to clear my mind, i agreed to help only if he guarantee the mortality claim, that been settled, i offered to help by doubling my fingerlings ordered from 220'000 to 440'000 (yes i've a motive :vampire: ). Made a killing yesterday when i sold a pond of 220'000 fingerlings size ranging from a "big toe" to 1 and a half finger measurement of its head back to my wholesaler's client for ฿2 each and made a profit of ฿280'000 after total cost :lol: ...not bad for 2 months work as raising them to marketable size in cold season would need 4 and a half at least.

Yes after some consultation, it was cleared that the flood would wipe out the fries producers in the areas, so i was advise to go this path with the guarantee that my wholesalers would need them...now there's not a single Big Oui fry available and i have them....Lucky me~* :lol:

• Like 1