Tata Young At Hard Rock Patong

KImoLolo

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In an age where Google is your friend, why not take a look yourself and avoid looking ignorant.

It is Tata from her album Temperature Rising. And it came out in September 2006, so 5 years, not 10 years.

And just to clarify, my point had nothing to do with the picture was Tata or not. The image has been heavily photoshopped was my point.

Your welcome.

post-21832-0-66032600-1322661823_thumb.p

In an age where Google is your friend, why not take a look yourself and avoid looking ignorant.

It is Tata from her album Temperature Rising. And it came out in September 2006, so 5 years, not 10 years.

And just to clarify, my point had nothing to do with the picture was Tata or not. The image has been heavily photoshopped was my point.

Your welcome.

Don't sweat the petty stuff, just pet the sweaty stuff.:rolleyes:

Yes, its very expensive considering the food is terrible and have no desire to pay 400 baht for a flavorless burger that's smaller than a McDonald's cheesburger.

The whole set up is retarded, nobody can see the stage from any booth due to the excessive amount of pylons in the place.

For the same money, I'd rather stroll over and eat at Sam's steakhouse and enjoy a bottle of wine minus the package deal tourists squabbling over hard rock phuket t-shirts.

I agree with the retarded set up. You end up looking at a small tv screen.

No small TV if you buy a good ticket. Me Front Row!

Yes, its very expensive considering the food is terrible and have no desire to pay 400 baht for a flavorless burger that's smaller than a McDonald's cheesburger.

The whole set up is retarded, nobody can see the stage from any booth due to the excessive amount of pylons in the place.

For the same money, I'd rather stroll over and eat at Sam's steakhouse and enjoy a bottle of wine minus the package deal tourists squabbling over hard rock phuket t-shirts.

I agree with the retarded set up. You end up looking at a small tv screen.

No small TV if you buy a good ticket. Me Front Row!

There is a band playing all the time for free. Then the people who come first have a good seat.

The setup is still crap

Are you a prepubecent teen?

Probably a Donny Osmond and David Cassidy fan, too.

Nothing wrong with Donny Osmond and David Cassidy, seems strange you should bring these two artists up, come on you like them don't you? many artists of that era were great...

Your welcome.

Need an "after" photo just to put things in perspective. ;)

post-12195-0-51567000-1323173009_thumb.j