Will I Be Allowed Entry?

Evening people.

I am 19, British nationality and will be flying to Bangkok from London, arriving on the 7th of December. I plan to return to England when I run out of money. I have a return flight booked from Bangkok on the 6th of March. I have been informed that I can change my return flight providing it's the exact same class of travel, and before the 6th of March.

As I booked the flights rather last minute, I've not got a Thai visa. From what I can understand, I am allowed 30 days at one time? My concern is that as my return flight isn't within 30 days, I may be refused entry? I would like to explore the possibility of getting a 60 day visa when I actually enter Thailand, if that would be possible? I don't have any hotels booked either, I planned on getting that sorted when I arrived. Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

JW.

The problem you have is since you do not have a return within 30 days the airline might not let you board the flight. I'd try to fasttrack a tourist visa before you try to leave. If they do let you on the flight, doubtful, you can get a tourist visa in a neighboring country but not in Thailand.

The airline might make you buy an onward flight ticket to another destination.This happened to me so i got a flight to Laos, did not use the ticket and got a refund. Its an option anyway, but i agree above try to get a tourist visa before you leave.