Information On Pattaya House Rent?

helical

Hey guys,

Me and my friends are planning to visit Pattaya in January, we are looking to rent a house for like 2 months.

Now I goggled a bit, found some sites - and the prices seems very reasonable for us, the only problem is that everything I found was for 6 months minimum...

Can anyone tell me how can I find something like that for 2 months? If it exists...

We are not looking for something super fancy, just something nice for 3 people to spend the time there with no hotels and such.

Maybe there's something especially for tourists? I would like to know more about it as we are absolutely clueless :)

Thanks!

Edited by helical

Having lived here, it will be hard to find a house to rent "short time" since owners do not want to keep cleaning it up when someone leaves ...and if it becomes a "party house", then there are damages also. You would have more luck to locate a resort/ hotel that has bungalows... 2-3 bedroom houses. I can't think of any close to the beach except 'Rabbit resort in Jomtien which is quite expensive. Also, if you rented a house in a neighborhood, you would have to worry about theft.

Good luck