Dentist Needed

2peteok

I can highly recommend Dental 4 U close to Thapae Gate. Both me and my girlfriend had some dentalwork done there and we are very happy and satisfied with them. Also the examination and consultation is free! I can add that I have a slight fear of the dentist and was a bit worried which they handled excellent!! Great service, reasonable prices and very professional dentists!

Here's a link to their webbsite;

http://www.chiangmaidental4you.com/

I had root canal treatment a few months ago, not been to a dentist for maybe 10 years as was **** scared of them.

Finally, bit the bullet (pun) and went here after going around a few and asking for prices etc. Most seemed a bit expensive, especially the ones that looked 'the bee's knees, all singing and dancing" ' from the outside.

I use this one http://globalwalker....6-7/22_engl.htm (not my article) and Dr Suttipong Soontaracham, Muk Mai Dental Clinic (the guy in the picture) was excellent, he actually restored my faith in dentists again.

I went to him 3 times and in that time he did one root canal treatment and started another, cost was 8000 baht from memory for all 3 visits and treatment (inc X-rays), I need to get back and finish the work off.

He speaks great English and very personable. Just him and a couple of assistants. Recommended.

Edited by kjhbigv

Chang Moi rd at the small bridge, on the left hand side. Others will probably direct you to a more Farang friendly surroundings with aircon,friendly nurses etc = more Baht for the same work.

Not being familiar with the name of the road, I can't be sure if this is the same clinic I went to about 3 years ago. I was going to the Bronze House, and the clinic was on the left before a bridge.

I went for a cleaning. And I asked the dentist about a cosmetic procedure that I had done on 3 teeth in the US. It is a cap type filling or sorts that covers the dentin part of the tooth where my gums had receeded. It was supposed to protect the soft part of the tooth (dentin) from decay. One of the caps came off so I asked her if she could repair it. She told me that she would do 4 teeth where the gum receeded for a good price. Well, I subsequently lost all four teeth, the most recent about a month ago. They broke at the gum line but had no decay from the top. Her drilling penetrated the bone enough for decay to painlessly destroy the teeth. I got what I paid for. Four healthy teeth destroyed. Stay away from this clinic.

If anyone needs to know the clinic name, I can find it. I am returning to CM in a week, and will have to find a dentist to remove the root of the last broken tooth. My gf is a lifelong resident and knows who to ask. PM me if you need info.

Chang Moi rd at the small bridge, on the left hand side. Others will probably direct you to a more Farang friendly surroundings with aircon,friendly nurses etc = more Baht for the same work.

Not being familiar with the name of the road, I can't be sure if this is the same clinic I went to about 3 years ago. I was going to the Bronze House, and the clinic was on the left before a bridge.

I went for a cleaning. And I asked the dentist about a cosmetic procedure that I had done on 3 teeth in the US. It is a cap type filling or sorts that covers the dentin part of the tooth where my gums had receeded. It was supposed to protect the soft part of the tooth (dentin) from decay. One of the caps came off so I asked her if she could repair it. She told me that she would do 4 teeth where the gum receeded for a good price. Well, I subsequently lost all four teeth, the most recent about a month ago. They broke at the gum line but had no decay from the top. Her drilling penetrated the bone enough for decay to painlessly destroy the teeth. I got what I paid for. Four healthy teeth destroyed. Stay away from this clinic.

If anyone needs to know the clinic name, I can find it. I am returning to CM in a week, and will have to find a dentist to remove the root of the last broken tooth. My gf is a lifelong resident and knows who to ask. PM me if you need info.

Can't be the same. The dentist is a male not female.