Psychologists In Chiang Mai

davevi

Try Sripat Hospital, in the grounds of the Mahraj hospital, go to the 13th floor and ask that same question, the answer is almost certainly yes but I don't know the details. Also, there's a major psychiatric hospital at the 4:30 position on the moat which will almost prove to be a good source of leads.

If you do find a Psychologists in Chiang Mai could you please let us know on the list??

Any information would be very helpful for me, when I come back to Chiang Mai, I have been told that there is a Psychiatrists in one of the hospitals that is good english speaking and has

good experience with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder which is good for me.

If you do find a Psychologists in Chiang Mai could you please let us know on the list??

Any information would be very helpful for me, when I come back to Chiang Mai, I have been told that there is a Psychiatrists in one of the hospitals that is good english speaking and has

Will try, not sure who's updating the list and I no longer have access to it, perhaps the Mods can clarify/handle?

Will try, not sure who's updating the list and I no longer have access to it, perhaps the Mods can clarify/handle?

If you come across verifiable additions to the list you can PM me or McGriffith with the details and we can add it. Or add it to the original topic with a PM pointing me to it.