Tvisa Classified Section Messed Up

maidu

I tried for 40 minutes to post a simple ad. It kept asking me to log in. 4 out of 5 times, the log in didn't work. Once in awhile it did. Then, after spending several minutes writing the ad, and then submitting it, I was told to log in, .......and kept having to repeat the process until I gave up in frustration. It may have something to do with my internet router not being dependable. It also screws up after about 15 minutes, and then may or may not reconnect 5 minutes later.

I yearn for pre-digital days. The next classified ad I'll post will be to sell all my digital crap for $1 each item. Freedom beckons!

I am having problems on the classified section lt keeps saying with login failed authentification failed,

yet i am already logged in with user name and password already.

I sent a request for help twice since I already have a few ads that they sent me an

email to login to delete or modify my ads, yet i cannot login to classified

yet when i asked to change password, it still won't let me into classified only to Forums etc.

I say again I have written for help twice and got no replies, I guess they are either busy, or the

emails got lost.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I am having problems on the classified section lt keeps saying with login failed authentification failed,

yet i am already logged in with user name and password already.

I sent a request for help twice since I already have a few ads that they sent me an

email to login to delete or modify my ads, yet i cannot login to classified

yet when i asked to change password, it still won't let me into classified only to Forums etc.

I say again I have written for help twice and got no replies, I guess they are either busy, or the

emails got lost.

Thanks in advance for any help.

It has never worked for me in this new format, I have reported it many times, the odd replies appear it is me or my PC or my Internet provider... Last month spend the month away as flooded, drove to many different places, thought I would give it a try again, NO it is NOT the internet provider, No it is not my PC and Laptop, as used many different PC's in different Hotels in different Towns and Cities..

Almost all were the same would not fully load the page, the odd one that did load some ads had No pictures and some ads had no text either.. last 10 days now the problem of Login......

Takes me back to the days of websites in the early 70's,so many were messed up....... We are almost in 2012, you don't expect this sort of thing in this day and age, yet must be a year now with this total Classified cock up mess, nothing appears to ever get fixed.. Why ?

On the new look ThaiVisa after many problems for so many we got help and told how and what we had to change on our PC's and laptops to get ThaiVisa to load..... Sure it worked and still works, but will not work correct in some Internet cafes, and you cannot start changing setting on these PC's....... Classified still all this time later for many will not work.

I use Chrome, but on my trip many Pc's in Hotels and internet cafes did not, so used many different Browsers, all were the same.

Maybe 2012 will see another NEW format ? one that works for everyone on any PC ? Nothing like wishing and hoping

All emails are answered, support tells me they check the spam folder and there's nothing there. email support at thaivisa.com,

Its odd, because I honestly do not have these problems. I just logged in with no issue whatsoever.

Support is reporting these issues to the webtech but without being able to reproduce, it makes it hard to find out what the problem is.

First off: is your adblocker turned on? This messes it up. Second does your password contain characters or punctuation? Classifieds glitch doesn't allow for that in a password. Do you enable cookies?

All emails are answered, support tells me they check the spam folder and there's nothing there. email support at thaivisa.com,

Its odd, because I honestly do not have these problems. I just logged in with no issue whatsoever.

Support is reporting these issues to the webtech but without being able to reproduce, it makes it hard to find out what the problem is.

First off: is your adblocker turned on? This messes it up. Second does your password contain characters or punctuation? Classifieds glitch doesn't allow for that in a password. Do you enable cookies?

Sorry your reply is the same as many many months ago..

Me anyway all was changed on my PC and Laptops and just for ThaiVisa and Classified long ago, still NO help at all for when people have to use a different PC/Laptop, one cannot start changing other peoples PC/Laptops.

Until being away last month because of floods, Mostly used Internet cafes most days but often did not work connect in some Internet cafes for ThaiVisa Forums, the PC's often came up with a RED Malware warning and the site closed before it even opened.

ThaiVisa Forums after changing the setting mostly always works fine on my PC, Classified works sometimes, but mostly will never finish loading the page it appears. it is no bother as have found other sites with classifieds that open just fine, it is just I check every so often...... The old site always opened without changing a thing and used to buy the odd things.

Edited by ignis

• 2 weeks later...