Need Some Work Done In My Condo

Hey!

I need some work done in my condo. Basically i want to replace a sliding door with a solid brick wall (outside wall). Also I need an electrician to do some small work, like changing a breaker in the "fuse box" etc.

If you know a reliable contractor or an electrician you could recommend, please let me know :)

I'm located in Bangkok in central Sukhumvit

Thanks!

Hopefully you have already sought permission from the condo management to do the external work.

I would have thought that the condo management would be able to supply you with a technician qualified to do the electrical work. My condo of about 150 units has technician on the payroll. Small jobs such as changing a breaker are generally free. Large jobs are charged to the condo managment.

Hopefully you have already sought permission from the condo management to do the external work.

I would have thought that the condo management would be able to supply you with a technician qualified to do the electrical work. My condo of about 150 units has technician on the payroll. Small jobs such as changing a breaker are generally free. Large jobs are charged to the condo managment.

I just bought an old unit. And I actually just started to look into this now. And I did not acquire the permit yet. I'm not sure I whether to ask for permission or forgiveness (after work is done), as no-one would ever see that window from street level anyway.

My building has a technician, but I'm not sure he is qualified for electrician work. But thanks for reminding me about that. I will definitely ask them :)