What Do I Need For My First 90 Day Reporting?

:whistling:

I am on a retirement extension/visa and my first 90 day reporting is due on 27 December.

I will be doing it at Chaeng Wattana which is only about 15 minutes away from where I live.

I will have the following:

Passport with form stapled in it and date stamped (from initial application/approval)

Bankbook with proof of 800K swith proof never less than 800K on deposit durning period.

Those are givens.

But what else, if anything, do I need?

Do I have to do another TM-7?

Any info would be much appreciated.

This is for a 90 day reporting only....I made my initial application and was approved back in October.

:D

For 90 day reporting you only need your passport and TM-card , after the first time you also need the 90 day report slip from your last 90 day report.

You can also apply by mail, in which case:

1. Copy of all passport pages (up to the latest arrival stamp in the Kingdom or latest visa stamp)
  2. Copy of arrival/departure card TM.6 (front and back) click to view Example TM.6 card
  3. Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (if any) click to view Example document
  4. Completely filled in and signed notification form TM.47 click to view Example document
  5. Envelope with 5 Baht stamp affixed and return address of foreigner for the officer in charge to send back the lower part of form TM. 47 after having received the notification. This part must be kept for reference and for future notifications of staying over 90 days.
  6. The above mentioned documents must be sent by registered mail and the receipt of the registration kept by the foreigner.
    Send the mail before the renewal date 7 days to 90 DAYS REGISTRATION,
    IMMIGRATION DIVISION 1
    120 MOO 3, CHAENGWATTANA ROAD,SOI 7,
    LAKSI, BANGKOK. 10210

Reportt by registered mail. Make the stamp 10 baht instead of 5.

To the OP, I live less than 15 minutes from Chaeng Wattana, but it is not my office.

Note for others, it is not the closest office you go to, but the one that is responsible for your area.

copies of departure card and passport

I always include my Tambien Baan, for proof of address.

No copies of anything for 90 day reporting in person in Bangkok. You fill out and sign TM.47 and return old receipt if not using the new barcode system. Believe plan is to phase out the TM.47 but floods seems to have put a damper on that for the present.

I have to do my first 90 day report on 15 December but my extension expires 27 December and I thought that I would combine report and renewal in the same visit to the Ayudthayya immigration temporary office. We get a 7 day grace period for the 90 day report, right?

I applied for a new passport last week and my new passport will probably not be available for the report on 15 December. I can always do the report by mail. The Ayudtthaya immigration premises changed during the past year and is now flooded so does anyone got a current address for them? Thanks.

copying all of the passport pages from a US passport with 2 x extra pages added will be a chore and require extra postage for the report by mail but I'm not complainin'...nice to have the facility...thanks to Marrio2008 for listing all of the documents that are required in this regard...