Reliable Safe Driver Required

jeffgood

Hi,

My parents are visiting Thailand over the Xmas period and I am looking for a driver (with car) to take them and their golf clubs to Hua Hin and then collect them 3 days later.

Can anyone recommend a reliable safe driver for this?

Many Thanks.

I know a taxi driver who is a decent driver - doesn't drive fast / dangerous or any silly crap, nor get moody if there's traffic. reliable and safe

Only catch - he doesn't speak English. So might not work for you?

I have just the man, his name is Sam Thai but speak's quite good English. Has a Volvo not new but a very clean car, run's on gas but has large boot he picked me up from the Airport and took me up north in all the flood's, took him three hour's longer than normal but he still only wanted the same money we had agreed 4 week's prior (I gave him a big tip) he also picked two of my friend's up from the Airport to Pattaya and return. Spot on time wise. Even phoned me to tell me that they had got back to the Airport Ok. Service above and beyond. He drive's very well and steady he work's out of a Hotel in BKK but he dose private's run's. His phone No: is 0819036855 I would never use any one else now. Sorry about the long post but that's just because of the high regard that I hold him in. If he ask's how you got his phone no: Please tell him Fred from K.P.Phet.