Romeo Palace Hotel

nong38

Hello Chums, going down to the bright lights in February and wondered if anyone has any experience of the Romeo Place Hotel in north Pattaya, soi 18 just north of the Dolphin roundabout. Looks ok and the price if it does not change also looks good value and just a couple of minutes from Wong amat beach which I am told is good. Can also jump on the bus to Naklua fish market where I am told good food can be had but have no recommendations. Any help of advice would be appreciated, will be with the g/f so wont need to know about the naughty bits! Thanks any help. Anywhere close good for a sunday roast?

" Pattaya Forum " be better for you old chap people here too posh to know about sin city. :D

Sunday roast !! me's miss the pie mash and eels with gravy.:)

Golly Ghosh sounds like a londerer from the eastend :o Think eels orible slippery things, Roast and Yorkshire pud or lamb and mint sauce :) Now tell me about the sins!

" Pattaya Forum " be better for you old chap people here too posh to know about sin city. :D

Sunday roast !! me's miss the pie mash and eels with gravy.:)

Golly Ghosh sounds like a londerer from the eastend :o Think eels orible slippery things, Roast and Yorkshire pud or lamb and mint sauce :) Now tell me about the sins!

The sin just happen's to be no jellied eels here. No problem with mint sauce on arriving back 4 week's ago from the UK I just happened to find 4 squeezy bottle's of same at the bottom of my case. Right next to 10 tube's of Colman's mustard. Delish.

N/B Mint/Horseradish sauce also go well in a cheese sandwich. It's a London thing I think.