Bulk Herbs / Herbal Infusions

deejah

There was a chinese herbalist near naklua market. I think there are a few actually, so go with a Thai and ask around and you'll find them for sure.

I grow my own lemongrass and mint, remarkably easy to do. Just pick them, crush with back of knife, put in cup and add hot water. Sometimes separately, sometimes combined, sometimes with sliced ginger.

There was a chinese herbalist near naklua market. I think there are a few actually, so go with a Thai and ask around and you'll find them for sure.

I grow my own lemongrass and mint, remarkably easy to do. Just pick them, crush with back of knife, put in cup and add hot water. Sometimes separately, sometimes combined, sometimes with sliced ginger.

wonderful

do you grow outdoors indoors or both>

I grow them outdoors. Lemongrass in the ground but the mint is in a planter box so the suckers don't escape and go feral in the garden beds! I think both may do well in pots as long as they are in sunny spots.

Another herb I use occassionally is pandan leaf. Boil in water and the resulting brew is quite nice. Again, it is easily grown in the tropics.

I grow them outdoors. Lemongrass in the ground but the mint is in a planter box so the suckers don't escape and go feral in the garden beds! I think both may do well in pots as long as they are in sunny spots.

Another herb I use occassionally is pandan leaf. Boil in water and the resulting brew is quite nice. Again, it is easily grown in the tropics.

awesome

we should chat sometime