Female English Voice-over Artist

we are a small company creating Multimedia Help files for Microsoft Office and we require a Female who has a good voice to record "Help texts" for us. No experience or knowledge needed but you will be recognised (and named) on all products. Please contact [email protected] or tel: 01 301 2251 Part time and full time positions available. More information: www.neurom.com

Be careful: see

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=43944&hl=

we are a small company creating Multimedia Help files for Microsoft Office and we require a Female who has a good voice to record "Help texts" for us. No experience or knowledge needed but you will be recognised (and named) on all products. Please contact [email protected] or tel: 01 301 2251 Part time and full time positions available.  More information: www.neurom.com

It would see, that this guy is a farce.

I emailed him in response to his original add, and he replied saying he would send me the salary guidelines within two days. His original ad also quoted the payment would be around 200 baht/hour if i remember rightly, though i cannot be too sure.

My wife is one of the most saught after voice over people in Thailand for English language work and doesnt get less that 2000 baht/hour. A friend of hours is everywhere on voice over stuff and pulls in over 30,000 a month for a few hours work each weekend. Even i have done work for over 1000/hour.

Be wary. No WP, no guarantees. How much are you worth??