Where'S The Dirt?

KRS1

Been thinking of renting a dirt bike for a couple of days to explore the jungle side of things. Want to get on a dirt trail and stay on for as long as I can without hitting pavement. CNX to Pai or route to another town would be good, just so i know the trail is actually headed somewhere.

Ideally would like to hit a few good jumps and sweep a couple of nice burms if possible, hill climb, cross rivers and go muddin'...

So if you know anyplace close to CNX that fits the bill, let's hear em .

You may be well off popping to Eurodiner in town and asking Well.

she runs a facebook group dedicated to enduro / off road riders here in CNX and I'm sure could give you some advice as to what you're looking for.

Unless you already know where to get the right bike from you may be able to get sound advice on rentals too.

Thanks, i'll check them out.

Are there any tracks around CNX?

There's quite a bit of Moto X around CM I'm lead to believe but I'm not 100% as it's not really my thing at all.

Maybe the dirt shop next to Riders Corner on Moonmuang Rd may be also worth popping into.

Failing that pop in and see Phil in Riders Corner, he has recently produced a map with lots of off road trails on. He also does pre-loaded SD cards if you have a Garmin GPS.